Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mom, Dad, baby live happily in 380 square feet

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Please. My place after my divorce was just a little bit bigger(and not by that much)than this and it was me, two children, and a cat living in it.

Needless to say we spent a lot of time outdoors.
    It sucked when it snowed.
    They probably do too, it is LA... At least its fairly temperate there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Yes. It would be great for a single person. but too small for a couple or a three people

I live in about 650 right now, and it works..for ONE person living here. And that is with good planning, built ins, etc. Two would be very crowded, three insane!

Yep. Only for one.
    For 380 square feet I have to say they did a good job. It looks alot bigger. That would be great if it was just part of a little bit bigger house, like maybe if they had the bottom part of the garage done over as living space as well. With the bottom space AND that top space, it would be very cool.
    Maybe more like 2 and a half people untill it starts to throw a tantrum...

They have some really cute stuff... and if they're self employed maybe its all they can afford, Hell-A is very expensive....
    Free Charmed.

i had to run that through a calculator and that's 35 square metres. wtf?
    i lived in a dorm for a year - i had a tiny bedroom to myself, and shared a minuscule kitchen and bathroom with another girl. and what happened was that i was always at my best friend's house (when she was still living with her parents) because after about a week, i was going crazy.
    then i lived in a studio for a few months when i was in between flats and it was equally infuriating. and i was alone. i can't imagine living in such a tiny place with 2 other people, especially not if one of them is a baby. these people are either on huge doses of prozac, or are weirdos with no need for personal space and alone time.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

No fucking way on earth.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Excuse me? Many people live on that much space. It's not like they're circus freaks. Y'all should try appartment hunting in a European city.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

^^^
    i know. i lived in europe for years. but 35 square metres for 3 people, including one kid?
    that's extreme even for europe.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

A dorm room, with a kid and a dog...no thanks, been there, done that (without the kid)
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    how do they fuck with the kid in the room
    That's the first thing I wondered!! I wouldn't mind living in a space that cramped if it was just me and the husband (heck that is close to the size of our first apartment together!). However, with a kid it would be a nightmare. I hope they are planning on getting a bigger place when he gets older. Adolescent boys need their privacy.
    Beneath the sun of summer a sea of flowers won't bloom without the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Excuse me? Many people live on that much space. It's not like they're circus freaks. Y'all should try appartment hunting in a European city.
    That is what I say when talking about my small ..um...'home that can be moved'. It is 'European" living. Of course It is really more like rustic rural Albanian or some dirty Industrial town outside of Donetsk living, but hell, that is still Europe, right?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Its not post-industrial Britain unless you have to piss outside!!!* So I'd say you're going more for mainland Europe! LOL! How very continental of you!

*J/K but a friend of mine (who's 35-37?) grew up in a house with an outside toliet only. Oh! & pizza is foriegn food...
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Do you seriously have a closet that is larger than a two car garage? Damn woman!
    Soj. I need that space. It is the secret to my well being and positive attitude. I positively would not be happy without it. A 2 car garage is not all that big,anyway. I mean-you have winter things. Spring things. New things. Classic pieces. Nightgowns. Robes to match. Shoes. Handbags. Navy things. Cobalt blue things. Robins egg blue things.Medium blue things. Pale blue things. Pale blue gray,pale silvery gray,medium gray,charcoal gray. Good grief-do you know how many shades of black alone? This takes space and organization. Good thing I come from a long line of superficial women. Do not even try to inflict guilt.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    Hell on earth.
    that made me crack up

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Soj. I need that space. It is the secret to my well being and positive attitude. I positively would not be happy without it. A 2 car garage is not all that big,anyway. I mean-you have winter things. Spring things. New things. Classic pieces. Nightgowns. Robes to match. Shoes. Handbags. Navy things. Cobalt blue things. Robins egg blue things.Medium blue things. Pale blue things. Pale blue gray,pale silvery gray,medium gray,charcoal gray. Good grief-do you know how many shades of black alone? This takes space and organization. Good thing I come from a long line of superficial women. Do not even try to inflict guilt.
    You have too much stuff!!!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    You have too much stuff!!!
    That would be because there are so many days in the week. Not my fault!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information