Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: McJag's weekly home organization assignment

We are reviewing this weeks work and the elves are busy making stars. Assignments given on Monday, stars awarded on Sunday.

Boogs....try a new approach and don't call it "purple"! Call it eggplant, aubergine, plum, or amethyst.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    What! At it again you brown-noser!

Say-I cleaned all the meds out & have a biggie pile to go out. I saw where flushing them killed fishies and land fills kill birds-how the heck to we get rid of them safely?

Oh and regarding the meds you bring them back to the pharmacy .
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

What!!! Mariesoleil is a meanie!! Left out AGAIN! I am thinking of reporting this to the "Have you ever been bullied" thread!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Now hesh up or you'll get a double assignment. I mean that.

*leaves room,mumbling ever so quietly*
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

What!!! Mariesoleil is a meanie!! Left out AGAIN! I am thinking of reporting this to the "Have you ever been bullied" thread!!
    I am not!
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Okay, I know this isn't actually housework but I weeded my garden on Saturday and planted a garden for my Mom on Mother's Day.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Elite Member

I'M HAVING A CRISIS!!!!!!!! My front-loader washer is KAPUT. Even Whirlpool doesn't even know what is wrong with it. I NEED A VIRTUAL BITCH SLAP (I'm the freak that LIKES doing laundry..in part because of my front loader).

Will someone please tell me it will be OK, that my machine will heal itself, I need hugs....PLEASE.

P.S. The ONLY reason the Mr. Boogs doesn't want to paint the room purple (his favorite color btw), is because we live in an apartment. That means we have to repaint the entire room pukey white when we move (which REALLY shouldn't matter, because it's ME that is OCD about painting..I painted a 15x20 room with a 2in paintbrush because I don't like the way rollers leave paint..anyway I digress).

IT'S ABOUT MY MACHINE (I'm soo traumatized, I have downed an entire bottle of vodka because I might have to trash my washing machine...hence the insane post).

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I'm a failure!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't done shit! AND I'm about to spaz out because the breaker for my fridge and dryer are together and I can't seem to get a load of drying done... the joys of home maintenance and all that crap. That said, I met my new neighbors today and they are the most awesome couple...
    One thing I did this weekend was take a shovel and hoe to this corner of my yard for the transplanting of my babies in the green house.
    Boogs, my frontloading washer is working but my dryer/electrical (need gas dryer stat) has gone retarded; maybe we could trade and do appliance therapy.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I love my front loading machines.too! I got navy blue by LG.
    I faithfully did my medicine cabinet & got no award. Mariesoliel is a show-off. This contest is rigged! BTW-did we get our new assignment yet?

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I give you a giant gold star; my son will wake up and see it on his calendar and I will tell him "that's for McJag's medicine cabinet" he'll say "okay mommy..." I can't play anymore; my machine is DEAD, DEAD I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Thanks,JKM. Where is our esteemed task master,the ever so precise Chalet?? How can we get a star if we do not know the assignment?? She probably PM's Mariesoliel.

Elite Member

Thanks,JKM. Where is our esteemed task master,the ever so precise Chalet?? How can we get a star if we do not know the assignment?? She probably PM's Mariesoliel.
    Why..she is mourning the passing of my washing machine..you heartless wench (j/k). I am the ONLY thing in my family with an extra X chromosome.....I NEED MY WASHING MACHINE.

I'm only awake because I've been blabbing on the phone for two hours. SEEMS like we have a problem child here in this thread. Could it be?......

I have PM'd Marie....but we only talk about Chris Bale.

This weeks assignment: How's that miscellaneous drawer doing? Pens and post its in one place? Paper clips strewn about or in one place? Scotch tape dispenser empty? Can't find your tape measure? Binder clips in a container? Business cards in a stack or all over the place? And how are those loose rubber bands?

Get to work. These really help. Rubbermaid.

McJag- that the blue LG is gorgeous. I saw one in person. It's looks like a Mercedes.

Boogs? A 2" brush? Oy vey.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information