Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Lori Loughlin and Husband Mossimo Giannulliís $28 Million Bel Air Mansion Is For Sale

I hate the bar too.

Me too. It looks like the back of an actual bar. Maybe they are hardcore drinkers. There is no effort whatsoever here. It's just an enormous collection of booze. That mirrored thing is hideous.

fgg, mostroop, Waterslide and 1 others like this.

All things considered, this is a shitty excuse for a bar.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don’t hate the bar as much as you guys do. At least it’s minimal and not those ornate bars people stick in their mansions that look like bad british gentlemen’s club pastiches.
    It’s not something I would ever choose for myself just like I would never live in a mansion on a golf course/country club but as far as country club mansions go, this is as nice as they get IMO. I’m actually kind of shocked these two republican asshole aren’t tackier lol
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

i'm not in love with the bar but like sput said, it could have been worse. and yeah, i'm not a golf course person so that is also a strike. other landscaping looks nice. no pics of the kitchen so i would have to reserve judgment on the home, since kitchens matter.

and the exterior glass doors are a fail as i pointed out above. but i am fussy about doors.

The only reason I am not super shocked it's not super tacky (relatively speaking) is that I watched one of Olivia Jade's videos and she was walking around the house and I was kind of surprised it was as seemingly tasteful as it was. It's not my cup of tea, but I didn't hate hate it. But I really hate the bar the more I look at it and I'd probably prefer the...well, not the faux British gentleman's clubs ones...I liked the one NPH and David Burtka had, but I thought it was actually antique? I tend to have a soft spot for the Prohibition-era art deco ones, though. This just looks like a marble slab after thought with bottles piled on top.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I read somewhere that they bought this for $13 Mil just a few years ago. So the for sale price now is wildly high compared to when they bought it. And that's just what they do. They are basically mansion flippers.
    Waterslide likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    The only reason I am not super shocked it's not super tacky (relatively speaking) is that I watched one of Olivia Jade's videos and she was walking around the house and I was kind of surprised it was as seemingly tasteful as it was. It's not my cup of tea, but I didn't hate hate it. But I really hate the bar the more I look at it and I'd probably prefer the...well, not the faux British gentleman's clubs ones...I liked the one NPH and David Burtka had, but I thought it was actually antique? I tend to have a soft spot for the Prohibition-era art deco ones, though. This just looks like a marble slab after thought with bottles piled on top.
    yeah itís a matter of taste I guess but I hated NPHís bar. That whole house was a little too extra and over decorated and the bar definitely looked faux even if it had real antiques in it. But I tend to skew modern or midcentury for home bars anyway, I donít like ornate things in homes unless they were there originally.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    yeah it’s a matter of taste I guess but I hated NPH’s bar. That whole house was a little too extra and over decorated and the bar definitely looked faux even if it had real antiques in it. But I tend to skew modern or midcentury for home bars anyway, I don’t like ornate things in homes unless they were there originally.
    Oh, I get it. I like the two extremes...ancient (and hopefully authentic) overly ostentatious Victorian stuff or the other side of that (art deco, mod, I'm not thinking of the right word other than clean lines). Since NPH's house was OTT to begin with, I was OK with that bar in it, but I agree if that was just plopped into a newer space it would more than likely look dumb and tryhard.

I guess what I'm babbling about is that I hate things that are trying to be something they're not, so basically any McMansion Hell basement, dining room, chandelier, etc.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

That pool is just stupid.
    sprynkles likes this.

I like the finishes and I like the bar. The only issues I have with the bar are (a) that the bottles would be collecting a lot of dust if I did that, mine already do and there is cabinetry over them. But since they have a lot of help Iím sure that never happens to them. And (b) thatís a lot of bottles organized in no clearly evident way. Maybe they are organized in a manner that isnít obvious to me, but Iíd hate to walk in and be expected to tend bar when it looks like a big clump of undifferentiated bottles.
    sputnik likes this.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

^That's the problem I have with it. It's not a bar, it's just a collection of bottles.
    Shinola and Waterslide like this.

That mirror countertop looks suspiciously accommodating to snorting coke....
    sputnik and sprynkles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    That mirror countertop looks suspiciously accommodating to snorting coke....
    Another benefit.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I read somewhere that they bought this for $13 Mil just a few years ago. So the for sale price now is wildly high compared to when they bought it. And that's just what they do. They are basically mansion flippers.
    Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli Sell Home for $18.75 Million

Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli unloaded their sprawling Bel-Air estate, but they had to slash the price to hammer out the deal.

Our real estate sources tell us Lori and Mossimo sold their massively expensive home to Tinder co-founder Justin Mateen, and he got quite a deal at $18,750,000.
    TMZ broke the story ... Lori and Mossimo quietly put the property back on the market for $28,650,000 after previously listing it in 2017 for $35 million .

We'll spare you the math ... the Tinder honcho scooped up Lori and Mossimo's pad for $9.9 million less than their most recent asking price.

Justin didn't just get a reduced price, the house is pretty great -- 12,000-square-feet, 6 bedrooms, 9 baths and all the bells and whistles -- and, of course, he's now in one of L.A.'s most ritzy 'hoods.

Arvin Haddad, who is with The Agency and stars in CNBC's "Listing Impossible," held the listing while Josh Flagg of Bravo's "Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles" and Rodeo Realty repped the buyer.

Now, Lori and Mossimo will turn to their next home challenge. Remember, they've made a habit of selling their family home every 3 to 5 years ... and he's super talented at remodeling houses.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/29/lori-...-bel-air-home/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information