Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: I'M MOVING! Need advice quick!

I'm classified as a sadistic twit right?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Friends,fellow movers ,advice givers and you sadistic twits that are reading this for amusement,instead of suffering with me as the others are doing. I am in my new house. I need recovery time, then I can speak coherently.Right now I want to talk about ANYTHING but. I hope Alice has new Issues. I hope PB has a new recipe.i hope Playfulkisses is off her track and less playful. I hope DVSone has a new puzzle& Lobelia's bunnies have had kittens-anything else at all!!!

Yikes...I thought playful was good and solemn was bad...and where is that dang track anyway?? I need to get my booty on it quickly!
    Playful~

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Friends,fellow movers ,advice givers and you sadistic twits that are reading this for amusement,instead of suffering with me as the others are doing. I am in my new house. I need recovery time, then I can speak coherently.Right now I want to talk about ANYTHING but. I hope Alice has new Issues. I hope PB has a new recipe.i hope Playfulkisses is off her track and less playful. I hope DVSone has a new puzzle& Lobelia's bunnies have had kittens-anything else at all!!!
    OMG,moving turned my honeypie into a bitter ,mean ,thing
    Give it a few days,sweet,you will be fine,elbows creamed,nice mood and all.
    Lame tries to amuse you,though
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Harumph. Mr. butt apparenlty managed to complete all of one of his tasks and seems to think a ticker-tape parade is in order. Boy, is he getting on my nerves.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    I'm classified as a sadistic twit right?
    Twitchy the Twit! I like it! Cheered me right up! Except your stats are my fav!
    Butt-that is it! A ticker tape parade! That is exactly what my Beloved expects. He did get the new washer hose AND chose the Very Best One! Let us rejoice!! Back to Kung Fu un-packing..*sigh*
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

And beware of the closet-type packing boxes with the metal pole from which to hang clothes. During one of my moves, I laid my whole palm open and in a new place at midnight, I'm trying to find someone to stitch me up.....only to find that I was also due for a tetanus shot. Lovely first day at new place. Try unpacking a household with one hand and the other throbbing. Eventually I took drugs to kill the pain, but then I spent the next month wondering where in the hell I put things......

^^hilarious. My movers will both pack and unpack for me, which should be interesting, since it usually takes me awhile to decide where I want to put things in the kitchen, etc.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^^now you know what to do with the leftover wine....save it for the movers.....

What leftover wine do you speak of? No such thing in my house at the moment. Hic.

--Sinclair Lewis

Well, if the carrot won't work, use the stick. If they don't listen, throw your empty bottles at them!

^^Christ, I got rid of the bottles. It was incedibly therapeutic to smash them at the recycling center. Guess that means I'll have to get more wine. Darn.

--Sinclair Lewis

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information