Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you feel about your neighbors?

They suck arse

Grimm I've tried no and she will bug me till I can't frigging take it anymore she will call every hour you haven't got 3 dollars NO BITCH I DON'T MY OLD MAN LOST HIS JOB you'd think that would work but no in an hour she is calling again you don't have 2 dollars in change eeekkkkkk this bitch drives me batty i tell you
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Can you change your number?

Hit By Ban Bus!

^Doesn't help, she knocks on the door... Argh shedevil, the woman must be an alcoholic or spaced out on meds or just plain mentally ill.

all of the above she is bi-polar plus an alcoholic and i think she pops pills and smokes weed lol
    no PB she will knock on the door if I don't ans the phone and she's an older lady so I just don't feel right about beating the shit out of her YET

Hit By Ban Bus!

How old is she? Oh hell, I know what you mean. I'd like to deck my mom at least 40% of the time but I don't, lol !

late 50's early 60's i'm not really sure because she has lived a hard life so she may be younger and just looks old she looks like she's in her 70s but i iknow she's not that old

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh good God! She must look 70 though from the way you describe her.

She looks and acts old but I don't think she's over 60 she's just messed herself up with drugs booze and sorry men who beat her up

It's hard not to feel sorry for her, but she has to learn some boundaries as the shrinks would say.

Silver Member

My neighborhood used to be really great. Then, my neighbor two houses down has gotten on drugs and broke into our house and stole stuff for drugs. We pressed charges and she went to jail for about a month. After being out for a couple of weeks, she has some kind of wild party and something bad must have happened because CPS came and got the kids a few days ago. She thinks I called them and I am not real comfortable in my own yard because I am afraid she get all "methed out" and do something. However, we are building a new house on 9 acres, so we will move soon. All the other neighbors are great.

We have a retired couple next door and another retired couple across the street who are wonderful. They look out for us when we arent home, they spoil our dog with treats, and are generally good to us. Then there's our other next door neighbor who hasn't said a word to me in 7 years. She ignores our "hello", and screams at her dog to be quiet (poor dog gets no attention), has snapped at my husband when he was talking to and petting her dog "leave my dog alone", yelled at my nieces and nephew when they were visiting and passed in front of her home (on the sidewalk) singing a song. The time she yelled at my nieces and nephew, I was outside and witnessed her yell out her front door at them using profanity. I am generally not confrontational, but don't mess with my family...especially when they've done nothing wrong. I marched over there and rang the doorbell ready to tell her off, but the miserable bitch wouldn't answer the door. She's bitch enough to bully children, but not to answer the door. I generally don't pay any mind to her any more, and my husband and i sneak treats to her poor doggie, which makes me feel better.

Bronze Member

If I had a gun, or a bomb I'd put the ones to the left of us out of their misery. I wish I didn't give a toss about my neighbours but they yell loud enough you know all their business. I learnt some new swear words too. They've got little kids, like not even in school yet and they can't string a sentence together without a profanity and I'm not talking just something like 'shit' either, I'm talking f's and c's flying everywhere.

I wish they'd die.

My other ones, I like them, you don't even know they exist they're that quite.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information