Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: The Gain and Febreze Thread

Strong smells will instantly give me breathing problems. I used to sit next to an older lady at an old job that used to pour a bottle of perfume on every morning. My face would start swelling the minute she walked in the door. Same thing with cigarette smoke. I was soooo happy when she retired. I went to my next job and had to share an office with a heavy smoker. I threatened to quit, so they moved me to another office. That worked, but then I had to start working with the nutty receptionist who wore heavy perfume and smoked. I feel so good now that I'm at a new place. No perfume wearers or smokers! I finally got my sense of smell and taste back.
    Brookie likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Speaking of less chemicals (even though its not an issue of mine) my hair has gone whack on me the past 6 months or so, so I've switched to a non-sulfate argan oil based shampoo and conditioner and I cannot rave enough about how it has helped my hair situation. Plus, one less handful of chemicals 3 or so times per week can't be a bad thing.
    which shampoo? my hair has gotten super dry lately. even deva curl can't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    which shampoo? my hair has gotten super dry lately. even deva curl can't help it.
    Its good stuff.

One 'N Only Argan Oil Moisture Repair Shampoo | Ulta Beauty
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

czb

thanks! i will try it. does it smell good?

(i assume it smells better than febreze)

It has a light, almost almond-y scent. You either will like it or not. Its just what argan oil smells like, I don't think they add any scent, but I'd have to go read the bottle again to be sure.

Even if you don't like it, the scent is not the lingering type. You probably won't be able to smell it any time after noon.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

czb

well i like the scent of argan oil, so no issue there.

i will try it!

I thought this thread was called " the Gin and Febreze thread!"
    Bluebonnet and Brookie like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I thought this thread was called " the Gin and Febreze thread!"
    That's an idea for their latest fragrance. Gin.
    rollo likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

or a really bizarre cocktail
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Ugh, gin is the devils piss
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

So we were up at the mountain house and wanted to wash a few things, but I could not find Cheer in the entire freaking town! So I bought a small bottle of some off-brand thinking I'll use it just this once and make sure to always bring Cheer up from the city with me. So I used the crap detergent and now my boobs and lady bits are itchy. I'm pissed.

Maybe it was crab detergent?
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

How cheap was it? Like some generic no-name brand or just a cheaper brand like X-tra or Oxydol?
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

It was Oxy something, but not Oxydol. OxyClean maybe. I'm just allergic to most detergents, which is why I always stick with Cheer.

Love, love, LOVE the dryer sheets and all those little pellets you put in the wash. I get so many compliments on how nice I smell, and it's nothing more than those things. Thankfully I don't have any allergies to them cause I don't know I want to go back to my old laundry habits.
    fgg and Bluebonnet like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information