View Poll Results: Do Men Do Their Fare Shair Around The House?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 30.00%
  • No

11 55.00%
  • In a way...

3 15.00%
  • Other-please make a remark or comment as to what your opinion is.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do men do their fair share around the house?

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    So what if he put the butter dish in a different spot?

....butter needs a dish?.....who knew?..... ...I kind of whack a chunk off and refold the wrapper and stick it back in the butter compartment on the fridge door......

I got lucky my husband, does the laundry, kitchen, takes care of the litter boxes, almost everything and I have a cleaning service every other week for the floors and bathrooms. We take turns cooking or cook together. My husband always has to be moving and getting things done and can't stand dirty laundry it works out well for us.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    ....butter needs a dish?.....who knew?..... ...I kind of whack a chunk off and refold the wrapper and stick it back in the butter compartment on the fridge door......
    i do too. my mother bought me a butter dish last time she visited but it's in the back of a cupboard somewhere and has yet to be used. it's just one more thing to wash...
    i hate all housework. if i move in with a guy, i'll ask him to split the cost of the cleaning lady and divide the day to day chores 50-50. i work full time and refuse to be one of those women that work but still do most of the work at home too.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

...same concept as a butterknife.....a knife is a knife.....and a fork can be a whisk.....and a pan and a lid IS a strainer.....I've got a lean and mean kitchen.....2 pots, 2 pans, 2 lids, a handful of silverware and assorted doo-dads....one well-used cookbook....and a well-stocked bar.....

...I got an iron in the divorce....it makes a nice doorstop.....

...yes, I work long days and drive a long time to and fro.....I do all my housework and all my yardwork....and just about the time I feel sorry for myself.....I look at a few of the ladies here in the office and realize that they are single and do all that I do, but also raise a few kids and all on much less than I make.....then I shut up and sweep the floors.....

I'm the only one there to do housework...so, I feel your pain, Mr. Sojiita.....

The wife used to do things on schedules, I tend to think about scrubbing the floor when my feet stick to it.....

I actually like to do dishes (but I hate to cook....), and don't mind laundry.....but I have three full bathrooms....3.....as in 3 sinks, 3 showers, 3 toilets.....I HATE to clean bathrooms.....I feel like a hotel maid sometimes.....
    How many people in your household? Maybe 2 bathrooms could be off limits, or each prson cleans their own?
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

A well stocked bar is a must in any household.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normos View Post
    How many people in your household? Maybe 2 bathrooms could be off limits, or each prson cleans their own?
    I live alone.....it is a 2-bedroom house with 3 full bathrooms....I don't understand it either... It gets complicated You have to use plumbing if you want it to stay in good working order. So.....I switch bathrooms every month or so....therefore, I have to clean the one I'm using at the time....and keep an eye on the others to see if any mold or mildew is taking over while I'm gone.....

....the exwife wanted the house because it has a lot of windows.....oh, yeah, did I mention that I have to clean tons and tons of windows, too?.....I was so happy in my little apartment before I met her....

This is why I drink..... .....

Yep - My husband does his fair share of making messes that I have to clean up.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

I live alone.....it is a 2-bedroom house with 3 full bathrooms....I don't understand it either... It gets complicated You have to use plumbing if you want it to stay in good working order. So.....I switch bathrooms every month or so....therefore, I have to clean the one I'm using at the time....and keep an eye on the others to see if any mold or mildew is taking over while I'm gone.....

....the exwife wanted the house because it has a lot of windows.....oh, yeah, did I mention that I have to clean tons and tons of windows, too?.....I was so happy in my little apartment before I met her....

This is why I drink..... .....
    Don't be silly, sell the effing huge place and get one that's more YOU!
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

^^I agree. Sell and get yourself a townhouse. One where they have built-in-pool, game room, tennis, well stocked bar,etc.

We have a deal in our house. He takes care of outside and I take care of in. I'm kinda getting robbed this time of year except for the itchy balls.

He used to help with dishes but after inspection, not anymore.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Hit By Ban Bus!

My father and mother work part-time, my older sister and I work full-time, and my younger sister still goes to school. I'd say my dad does by far the biggest share of chores around the house.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information