Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Collection of Halloween Craft Ideas for the Home

I got a wee bit scared last year.. i had no idea that our neighbourhood did Halloween. I had no lollies to hand out. I spent the whole night worrying about what those kids would do to my house.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I've got into the habit of closing the curtains early and not answering the door when the miserable little bin bag clad beggers come around. Go hold out your plastic pumpkin and demand money from next door, ya little bastards! In my day we couldn't afford pumpkins, plastic or otherwise. We had to hollow out and carve a face into a turnip. *gets ready to pop a football that's just come into the garden and turn the hose on any kids who come looking for it*
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

These are cute ideas, but I'm so not crafty. We decorated by putting out a single metallic pumpkin and a halloween themed wreath on the front door, both store-bought.

In our old neighborhood, moms from nearby apartment complexes used to drive over vans full of kids (all without costumes) and drop them off at the end of each street. They'd go house to house with pillow cases, grabbing handfuls of candy out of your bucket as soon as you opened the door and then running to the next house. The moms would wait in their vans at the end of each street and drive them through the whole neighborhood. A lot of people had a problem with it because we didn't want traffic in the streets with so many kids out (our neighborhood was not really one that you would be driving through if you didn't live there), and we all kind of felt like Halloween was a neighborhood thing. We wanted to give candy to our neighborhood kids - not to the entire apartment complex a mile away.

Yeah, they try that shit at our neighborhood. But they ain't getting away with it! Not with my husband, anyway. If you let any of them have at the bowl, of course they're gonna grab as much as they can. You keep that bowl inside the door, or in hand (and they're not gonna have access to it if it's my husband holding it) and drop what you wanna put in to each bag, pillow case, etc.

It was hilarious the last time he handed out candy. "Where's your costume?" + responses. He wants to put the laptop with a cam behind him next time. I can't help it. I love to watch my husband giving kids shit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thanks for posting Novice! I can use the spider lollies for my son's class project and treat all in one!
    Novice likes this.

These are great. I see many great ones.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information