Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Chris Meloni's Rental in Beverly Hills

Elite Member

So I was watching videos of Saudi home life the other night (boy are their houses UG-LY, the high end compounds where multiple generations live.) Anyway, the homes had sinks scattered all over the houses, just like this house. There are separate sinks for men and women, for the rooms where they eat together as family and for their individual eating/entertaining areas. Sinks in bedrooms, sinks in hallways, there's a real focus on water and cleanliness over there.

Now I'm thinking this house at one time was owned by a Middle Eastern family, and the sinks we're seeing aren't in bathrooms. Those sinks might be areas to ritually clean before eating, after sex, before touching the Koran, before prayer, that sort of thing.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

The garden and pool are nice.

ewwww everything is orange and yellow and warm earth tones and it makes me want to vomit.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    So I was watching videos of Saudi home life the other night (boy are their houses UG-LY, the high end compounds where multiple generations live.) Anyway, the homes had sinks scattered all over the houses, just like this house. There are separate sinks for men and women, for the rooms where they eat together as family and for their individual eating/entertaining areas. Sinks in bedrooms, sinks in hallways, there's a real focus on water and cleanliness over there.

Now I'm thinking this house at one time was owned by a Middle Eastern family, and the sinks we're seeing aren't in bathrooms. Those sinks might be areas to ritually clean before eating, after sex, before touching the Koran, before prayer, that sort of thing.
    You see some weird sinks in old farmhouses too. When househunting back in the day, we saw a few with a sink in a bedroom. Our previous place was built in the 1840s and had a little room off the kitchen for bathing(so you wouldn't have to haul the hot water too far from the stove) and a sink in an upstairs hallway. By the time we lived in it, it did have a proper bathroom with all the modern conveniences - one of the bedrooms had been converted - and the outhouse had long since been relegated to a tool shed by the garden, though that still had the TP holder.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information