Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bristol Palin's new home in Arizona

The yard has potential for sure. I thought florida was the only place with gravel lawns lol
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Boring boring boring but i like the pool area.

At the Walter Cronkite broadcasting school at ASU or something. I'm sure Uncle Walter is screaming somewhere.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    Houses that have garages that are the total "welcoming mat" of the entire house look like shit. Just sayin'.
    I totally agree. The house is dominated by three fourths of the first floor being garage doors and the front yard a massive concrete driveway! I hate these type of houses!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    A community swimming pool? Okay then. Nothing wrong with that for normal folk (in fact, it looks just like my in-laws' house). I'm just amazed that a Palin would be content with that.

That's a great price for a house though, even if it is a McMansion. Could it be she's not as self-entitled/stupid as her mother?
    yes it is a great price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    Bland, and the 3-car garage is just grotesque. That price is sick though.
    yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    It has a massive back garden. Lots of room for her kid to run around & its all enclosed.
    Its not exciting or landscaped by its a big space for swings & toys etc
    Ok..I guess the price and the large back area(I will not call that gravel pit a 'yard' ok? ) but it is big and has potential are good points.

Too bad it is basically in what is apparently a 'backwater' area of Phoenix, and the front design is so awful-a massive driveway and garage with a home attached behind it. ugh. So common with narrower lots in tract communities nowadays.

It looks like every other house built in the southwest within the last 20 years.

This isn't really her first house, she had a condo or something in Alaska, which sold recently.

There is no way in the world that she is going to go to college. Are you kidding? With at least 2 kids that she'll keep and the one that her mother uses as a political prop - and the fact that she is lazy and probably not a hs graduate.

I love to hate this family - they are walking hypocrisy.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Is she going to continue saying she's a "hard working single mom" now that she can pay $172k cash for a house? I just can't stand that she tries to be just like every other teen mom, when it is obvious she's nothing like them.

Great price for a huge house, even if it is ugly.

Elite Member

Can we start a rumor she's dating John McCain please?

Lol! You're evil!

Soj - a yard in the UK is well, a yard not a garden. It's paved or tarmac'd and enclosed, so to me, her back "garden" is a yard...
    Free Charmed.

Here in the U.S. Midwest, I think a "yard" means an area with grass. A "garden" is where you grow flowers, plants, veggies, etc.

Her's is neither. I would call it a patio or terrace I guess. More like a big parking lot. But Arizona is basically a desert.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yah, not many folks in AZ have grass or anything else that needs to be watered in either the front or the back of the house. She could turn that into a big play area for Trigger and whatever she's naming the new one, as well as a Republican gathering area.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

Is Bristol really going to live there, or is it just an investment? I thought she was so homesick for Alaska while she was on DWTS.

Maybe it's just a good place to hide while she pops out her latest illegitimate child and plans her next career move.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Here in the U.S. Midwest, I think a "yard" means an area with grass. A "garden" is where you grow flowers, plants, veggies, etc.

Her's is neither. I would call it a patio or terrace I guess. More like a big parking lot. But Arizona is basically a desert.
    Yeah. It is just like a gravel parking lot. The space has potential, but right now it is like a gravel parking lot so it would need some work before you could really do anything there. I would not expect a lush yard of green grass given it is Arizona desert territory, but something more than loose gravel is needed for it to be usable for much-especially a play area for kids. Falling/slipping/sliding/landing etc. on loose gravel is not a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

Lol! We call that a "lawn" (the grass bit!).

I wouldn't expect to see a lush lawn in AZ & was unsurprsed by the back lot. These folks basically bought it, painted it (beige) & put it on the market. The back lot I guess was covered in cheap pea gravel to sell it, but it is a great size & has potential. I know you guys like the differences so I just thought I tell you about "yards". Specifically where I'm from there is a lot of terraced houses that have a yard, and a little shed where the outhouse used to be. The yard is big enough to have a bin (trashcan) & a few plant pots (1 yd x 1 yd! Lol). It would always make me laugh in NJ when his dad/relatives talked about the "yard" & it was this lush green garden.
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

If the sellers bought it on purpose to turn it over, they wouldn't want gardens etc. that had to be maintained--especially in this market, where something could sit there for months if not years. Who would want to pay for the upkeep? So totally makes sense.

It is a decent sized yard.

I think it's probably a good investment, though not in the short-term. If I were rich I'd definitely try to pick up some bargain basement real estate now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information