Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Biggest house in America' up for sale

A Hollywood studio should buy it and use it as an assisted living for aging celebs.. and sell the tv rights to E! or VH1!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Gilded airport terminal. Priceless.

its like living in your own hotel

the interview was hilarious. Faux 'oh we're just like you' murmurings interspersed with name dropping and 'by the way we have TWO jets'. Also, the neice is the cutest of the kids and the oldest chubby girl probably gets treated like shit.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    Yes, but does it have enough walk-in closets? Hehe The closets are probably the size of my master bedroom..hehe
    I believe the master suite closet is closer to twice the size of an average house.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

11 kitchens? What the fuck do people need 11 kitchens for???
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

One for the staff because you don't want their inferior food anywhere near yours, one just for private family use in case they want to make a snack, one for everyday meal preparation for the household, one for food preparation for huge events, one in the guest house.......and I've run out of ideas.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Tacky faux-opulence, noveau-riche crassness at it's worst. It's perfect for a city like Orlando. If it wasn't there, I could just as easily see it in Miami or anywhere in Texas.

I'm not one to criticize what others do with their money as long as it's not harming me, but if I had to live in a neighborhood with this sort of monstrosity looming behind me, I would be mad as hell.

Time Share Mogul? Jesus......

She grew up about 10 minutes from me, surprised I've never heard about her before. Though I'm sure she's not exactly thrilled about being from a shitty town in Upstate NY....

Fucking awful house.

How many people do you have on staff in your home? We have five nannies right now. They each have their own assignments, with one specifically for the twins. One of the nannies is considered the driver and takes the kids to school, lessons and friends’ houses. We also have a housekeeper. We used to have more, but my husband thought we should cut back because of the bad economy and the layoffs he had to make at his company. He thought we should suffer too. We even have our kids doing chores now. They take out the garbage and stuff like that. We explained that the whole country is going through a hard time right now and they have to pitch in. They understand.

What do the nannies provide that you cannot? For one thing, they provide safety for our children. Living in a big home, with two-year-old twins, it’s difficult. One twin starts running down one hall and the other twin runs down the other. As one person, you don’t know which one to go get. Or sometimes they can even get lost in the house. We have a big pool and we live on a lake. I wouldn’t tolerate it for one minute if they were not being watched and ended up floating in the pool or something. They also provide love. For me, nannies are employees. But for the children—and I talked to a pediatrician about this—they are like extended family.
    Wow, great parenting there. Their huge eyesore of a house is more important than their children's safety. And they don't even give a shit about the nannies their children have grown to love, just employees yet to be laid off.

Syd

If I did have the money to own it, I would be too embarrassed. It's just too much.

We used to have more, but my husband thought we should cut back because of the bad economy and the layoffs he had to make at his company. He thought we should suffer too.
    Ok so they fire some of their employees, because they should suffer?

it's too bit and just tasteless and ugly.

Assholes.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Off with their heads. Firing nannies so they can pretend to suffer under the economic downturn?

It is ridiculously extravagant. How many homeless people could live there without anyone even noticing? Apart from that, it is one ugly house.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information