Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: In Belgium, a Converted 19th-Century Mill

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Begium is gorgeous, very lush and green, lots of history, etc. I would love to go back and see how the Brussels metro area has changed since I was there.
    when did you live in brussels? below is a plan of the current metro network with possible future extensions. the most important change in recent years was the reintegration of west station. it's now easier to go to brussels south from where you can take the international trains.

Early to mid 80s. I visited once in 92, but haven't been back since.

And yeah, that metro map is way more intricate than when i was there.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Love the house but why do all of these places have such sloppy bedding? If you know your house is being photographed, why not at least by a $145 bedding set at Kohls as a last resort?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Love the house but why do all of these places have such sloppy bedding? If you know your house is being photographed, why not at least by a $145 bedding set at Kohls as a last resort?
    lol another one of the differences between Europe and the US. I'm always amazed by how elaborate beds are here - fitted sheet, normal sheet, comforter, and then about 10 different pillows in different sizes and patterns. Whereas in Europe it's usually a fitted sheet and then a duvet with a removable cover, no regular sheet at all and a few pillows.
    I d the duvet and a couple of pillows thing - all I have to do to make the bed is throw the duvet over the bed again and fluff up the pillows. I would never have the patience to deal with tucking sheets and arranging cushions and all of that. Plus I sleep with one pillow at night, what do you even do with all the rest of the decorative pillows people have on their beds when they go to sleep at night?

I agree that for the pictures they could have at least put a bit more effort into making the bed and smoothed out the duvet instead of leaving it all crumpled looking.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I love Belgium.
    me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    lol another one of the differences between Europe and the US. I'm always amazed by how elaborate beds are here - fitted sheet, normal sheet, comforter, and then about 10 different pillows in different sizes and patterns. Whereas in Europe it's usually a fitted sheet and then a duvet with a removable cover, no regular sheet at all and a few pillows.
    I d the duvet and a couple of pillows thing - all I have to do to make the bed is throw the duvet over the bed again and fluff up the pillows. I would never have the patience to deal with tucking sheets and arranging cushions and all of that. Plus I sleep with one pillow at night, what do you even do with all the rest of the decorative pillows people have on their beds when they go to sleep at night?

I agree that for the pictures they could have at least put a bit more effort into making the bed and smoothed out the duvet instead of leaving it all crumpled looking.
    yeah, the pic here is kinda sloppy but i do like the duvet, it makes everything much easier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information