Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Actor B. D. Wong’s home

I love it minus the green and purple walls. I can't stand technicolor walls.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I don't like the shoe organizer eithe and I usually like organization of stuff. But I love the office doors and am curious if they are original to the building and are actual doors to rooms/closets or are just decoration.

Love the old doors and many windows. Don't like the picture of what looks to me like a kid being scalped lol.
    eboni and Seapharris7 like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Love the old doors and many windows. Don't like the picture of what looks to me like a kid being scalped lol.
    This...
    I thought it looked like a little boy in makeup getting scalped. Looked kind of pedo to me. Freakish at the least.
    Lalique likes this.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

I hate the prison for his shoes. It's very 'cool' but I wouldn't want to live in it or spend any time there. It's too purposefully cluttered for me, there is stuff everywhere but you can't touch it or it's out of its carefully chosen spot. I don't know how people live in a place like that.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

The kid was having his head shaved lol, but I found that 'art' uncomfortable as well.

That aside, I loved it. Totally insane but a lot of fun. The office doors are all kinds of awesome, as are the red stove and kitchen cart next to it. Lot of fun crap everywhere but also enough room for it and good organization...so I could deal.

Only one other problem. I presume this guy lives in the LA area. So...you're sleeping up against an obviously un-secured, seismically terrifying old brick wall, in earthquake country? nooooooooooooooo fuckin' way.
    Sasha likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    The kid was having his head shaved lol, but I found that 'art' uncomfortable as well.

That aside, I loved it. Totally insane but a lot of fun. The office doors are all kinds of awesome, as are the red stove and kitchen cart next to it. Lot of fun crap everywhere but also enough room for it and good organization...so I could deal.

Agreed! I love an overstuffed decor when it's well organized and not tumbling and spilling out all over the place. Not crazy about some of the wall colors but to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by eboni View Post
    Looked kind of pedo to me.

are you fucking serious?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post

Only one other problem. I presume this guy lives in the LA area. So...you're sleeping up against an obviously un-secured, seismically terrifying old brick wall, in earthquake country? nooooooooooooooo fuckin' way.
    He lives in NY, not LA.
    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

I love it. Just hand me the keys, please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information