Once a derelict grade II listed water tower, this award-winning property has been updated with a double-height glass extension and decked out in uber-chic luxury. Taking minimalism and mod cons to extremes, in stylish, spacious living areas, under-floor heating and stunning suites.
- Style: Minimalist perfection: uncluttered, super-sleek, contemporary living.
- Bedrooms: 5 generous sized doubles (all with mood lighting), including a double-height master bedroom with mezzanine bathroom.
- Bathrooms: The 3 en suites and one family bathroom are all contemporary Lefroy Brooks bathrooms with deep baths, Philippe Stark showers. There is also an additional cloakroom.
- For relaxation: Sink into sumptuous sofas by blazing log fires, or chill out in the roof garden complete with hot tub and 360° views.
- For recreation: A baby grand piano, a selection of board games, large screen TV and sound system.
Lymm Water Tower - the art of housebuilding