2 9.09%
  • No, and I hope it never will be!

11 50.00%
  • Other

3 13.64%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has your home ever been robbed?

Default Has your home ever been robbed?

Has Your Home Ever Been Robbed? | CasaSugar - Home & Garden.

Paris Hilton's Hollywood Hills home had an unfortunate encounter with a thief; it was robbed of an estimated $2 million worth of jewelry and other belongings.

Has your home ever been robbed?

We got robbed once on holiday in Spain Mean fuckers

No,but I sympathize with anyone who has been. What nerve of someone to take away what YOU worked for!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

A*O

Yes - but I was house sharing with a couple of slobs so we didn't even realise we'd been burgled for a couple of hours. Then someone said "where's the TV?" LOL. Everything they took was insured and they didn't trash the place so it wasn't a big deal thank God.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

my car was broken into once.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

Yes my house has been robbed. Back on Good Friday of 2004 a car drove through our living room, leaving a 12x14 foot hole (we were out of town thank god). We managed to get everything out that wasn't destroyed (computers, electronics etc). They also broke into our detached garage, and stole all of the contractors tools and bikes and such.

Some of the shit they stole was just that...shit. Like all the food from our refrigerators, ICE CUBE TRAYS, a half bottle of cocktail mix.

On a poetic justice note. The person who robbed us crashed into a motorcycle cop (sent him to the hospital), in a car full of our stuff. So he was in fact caught. He was charged with 2 counts of B&E and Burglary (gotta love detached garages). We agreed to a plea agreement so he got 5 years in prison just for our thing, lord knows what time he got for running over a motorcycle cop while in the commission of a felony while under the influence.

We never got our shit back, mainly because it was shit and we could buy better shit with the money from homeowner's insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Yes - but I was house sharing with a couple of slobs so we didn't even realise we'd been burgled for a couple of hours. Then someone said "where's the TV?" LOL. Everything they took was insured and they didn't trash the place so it wasn't a big deal thank God.
    it's not funny getting robbed but oh my god, that's hilarious.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

yes, several times )=

twice while we were asleep and twice while we were out....very scary

im 23 and it still scares me to this day

Elite Member

I was super creeped out. Not because of the actual theft, but the crackhead went through my panty drawer/ toy drawer. I could tell that he was intently searching through that drawer too. I tossed it all, because I was too grossed out. Like what if he sniffed them, or had oozing open sores and was diseased. GAH.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I was super creeped out. Not because of the actual theft, but the crackhead went through my panty drawer/ toy drawer. I could tell that he was intently searching through that drawer too. I tossed it all, because I was too grossed out. Like what if he sniffed them, or had oozing open sores and was diseased. GAH.

WHAT!! id be sooo tramatized

Had my car broken into as a teenager, and last year we had our bikes stolen out of our garage. It had just gotten dark and we called the boys in to take their baths, so we hadn't yet shut the garage door. These 2 punks walk into our attached garage and take my bike and my husbands bike and took off. A lady walking her dog rang our doorbell and said our bikes were stolen. Hubby flew out the door and drove around, but it was too late. They were crappy 10+ years old from Target. And the shitty thing is, we just used them that evening for a bike ride with the kids. So I almost wonder if we were targeted.

never had anyone break into our house but every summer gypsies would camp not far from our village and bikes would start disappearing. one year, they broke into our garage and stole all our bikes, and pretty much anything else that was in the garage that they could get their hands on, including some pretty useless crap.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

When I was in HS some teens broke into my parents house. They climbed in through a basement window but cut themselves in the process and bled all over the house (which cops took samples of)...They emptied out my mother's jewelry box and my dad's liquor cabinet...These were pure amatuers because a few days after the burglary, I was walking around the side of my house and found a sandwich bag full of my mom's jewel's! The liquor is still unaccounted for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    When I was in HS some teens broke into my parents house. They climbed in through a basement window but cut themselves in the process and bled all over the house (which cops took samples of)...They emptied out my mother's jewelry box and my dad's liquor cabinet...These were pure amatuers because a few days after the burglary, I was walking around the side of my house and found a sandwich bag full of my mom's jewel's! The liquor is still unaccounted for.
    This was just not their real calling,was it?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Kind of. Just this past year someone walked into my house when I was in the shower. I screamed and he took off and nothing was taken, but it was scary. I went out that very same day and adopted a dog that I had been looking at online for awhile. Now I sleep easy.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

When i was almost ready to pop my last one ,ex and i took the 2 older kids to go and see the baby,s sonogram.
    Then my ex said we should go for a bite to eat,i so wanted to get back home he was sure i would have the baby the same day.So we got back and as we unlocked the front door we heard noices from inside.
    Luckily my ex kept the inside doors locked so they only got to the kids bedroom..nothing to take there..
    Good thing is we didnt face them coming in..and me pregnant..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information