Thread: Designer spotlight: Greg Natale Design

Default Designer spotlight: Greg Natale Design

Greg Natale Design is an award-winning, Sydney-based firm of architects and designers who work with residential, hospitality, retail, and corporate clients, which was founded in 2001. Their work has appeared in dozens of Australian and international design magazines and books, including Vogue, TIME, Harper's Bazaar, House & Garden, and Wallpaper*. The firm also launched a collection of lounge furniture called "Rise Lounging" in 2007. Their work is dramatic yet subdued, glamorous yet masculine, polished yet comfortable, and contemporary despite traditional furnishings. To see for yourself, check out the gallery below.

Not my favorite.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

don't like. i hate it when curtains match cushions and lamps. i hate too much matching. it makes it look impersonal and hotel-ish.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I like the blue and slate area rug, otherwise its just bland, its been done a lot before and is hardly innovative.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yikes! I hate every piece except the kitchen. Horrible wallpaper, poor choice of carpeting and rugs. And those plastic tables look do damn tacky!!
    ssabmud

the second picture reminds me of the scene in garden state where zach braff's shirt matches the wallpaper,
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Thread Information