Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How messy is your house?

Default How messy is your house?

I am so embarrassed! Our HOA sent termite inspectors to everyone's house in the community and said they needed access to our garage and attic only.

Our house for the most part is clean, but our bedroom looks like a tornado went through it! It has boxes all over, crap all over the place and one big pile of clean clothes that need to be hung up/organized. I use it as a catch all room and put everything in there and organize from there. The room was sort of clean until I had my baby and then I literally could not get out of bed for nearly 2 months. It's been 3-4 months since I was able to physically clean, but I haven't caught up with the bedroom yet. Unfortunately my husband is a lazy ass and never helps me with cleaning the bedroom.

The termite guys went into our bedroom. I am so embarassed! I wanted to crawl into the garage and die. I avoided eye contact when they came out of the room.

I feel like such a disgusting pig! I didn't think they would be in my room so I didn't even tidy up (my bed was a mess, my sock drawer was open...)

How bad is your house? Or am I just a horrible mess?

My bedroom is a Hell hole too...but I did it on purpose. I didn't want to have sex on a first date, so I left my bedroom gross and didn't shave my legs, lol.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

our bedroom looks like a storage room too. i have always said that if anyone came in and saw it i would just say it was our teen daughters room ,lol
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Mods- I think this belongs in Home and Garden, can you move it? I am still getting use to the new forums!

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    our bedroom looks like a storage room too. i have always said that if anyone came in and saw it i would just say it was our teen daughters room ,lol
    Mine looks like a messy teen room too. It easier to keep the rest of the house clean by moving all the projects and clutter into my room, I "sacrifice" my room for the better of the house. Between being a mom, doing other chores and going to college, I have little time to tackle my bedroom like I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normos View Post
    My bedroom is a Hell hole too...but I did it on purpose. I didn't want to have sex on a first date, so I left my bedroom gross and didn't shave my legs, lol.
    Smart thinking, I bet it worked! lol

Not messy at all. I have a cleaning girl in twice a week, and in between I clean it.

Of course there are only three of us here (and the labrador), so there's not that much mess (although my SI and his son can be sloppy)

Dixie: We always did the unshaved leg thing too!!!!!!
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^ yeah, my date was pretty persistant. He probably would have done it in a vat of cheese covered perogies if I had so stipulated. I must be ovulating...yep.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

^^ ah, he was onto your scent
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

It's pretty clean here. I can't stand it when it's dirty and I get on my bf's case often when he doesn't wipe the counter after doing stuff. I clean one a week (wash floors, vacuum, etc...) and when I wake up in the morning I make the bed, wipe the counters, pick up the toys and put them away. It drives me nuts having stuff laying around. It must come from my mom. She was crazy about cleaning.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

I try to keep it clean,but we have so much clutter,and because of work I have tons of boxes,and shit everywhere.
    I have my "condensed stuff "corners.

Also,I call Mr.V the moth,because every room he goes into,he sheds a layer.Mommy's Boy,unfortunately
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Oh I do stuff things in the bedroom closet though. It's the only place where there's a bunch of stuff piled up.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

I keep everything clean except for my bedroom. It can really get messy at times.

our place is pretty clean. we have a big laundry/storage room that does have some boxes in it, but for the most part we move anything that we don't regularly use (but don't want to get rid of) to our storage unit (money very well spent!).

i don't do mentally well when my house is out of sorts. clear house, clear mind.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Clean....the dog and the boyfriend are the constant mess makers.

Right now? VERY. I'm too cold to deal with housework or doing the dishes right now, but I should get over it fast...I'm starting to get flashbacks from my student days, which is never good.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information