If you've ever been on a cruise, especially one patronized by kids, your maid may have transformed your towels into fun, yet somewhat disturbing, animal shapes. I have to admit I always wondered how to make them. Learn how to fold up your very own Babar when you read more.
- Lay a full-size towel flat.
- Roll the long edges of the towel until they meet.
- Find the center of the rolls and fold them together inward, making sure the center seam is on the outside.
- Fold a face cloth loosely, as shown below.
- Loosely roll and shapes its ends towards the center.
- Curl the trunk and shape the ears.
- Place the head on the body and accessorize with sunglasses, etc.
Silly but cute