Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Lori Loughlin and Husband Mossimo Giannulliís $28 Million Bel Air Mansion Is For Sale

Default Lori Loughlin and Husband Mossimo Giannulliís $28 Million Bel Air Mansion Is For Sale

by VANNESSA JACKSON | Thu., Jan. 30, 2020 4:49 PM

MEGA

It's time for an upgrade!
    Full House star Lori Loughlin and her fashion mogul husband Mossimo Giannulli are parting ways with their luxurious Bel Air mansion, according to TMZ. The pair has quietly put their gorgeous home on the market for $28,650,000, and it's located in one of the most sought out locations in Los Angeles. The house is 12,000-square-feet and includes 6 bedrooms and 9 baths.
    While the two have been dealing with legal issues due to their alleged involvement in the recent college admissions scandal and the upcoming trial, sources confirm for the outlet that this move has nothing to do with their current trouble with the law. Apparently, Mossimo has always been a big fan of architecture, and the pair tends to switch up their properties every few years.
    Which is the only reason that someone would want to part with this gorgeous compound. The property is filled with beautiful greenery, a step down living room and a paneled library. Safe to say, this place is practically heaven on earth.

Photos

Lori Loughlin's Life in Pictures Since the College Admissions Scandal

Scroll through the photos below to see the couples gorgeous L.A. home.

MEGA
    SWEET DREAMS

The master bedroom has plenty of natural light and beautiful doors that lead to the rolling hills of Bel Air Country Club.

MEGA
    BUBBLE BATH TIME

It's easy to take a bath when your bathtub looks that good.

MEGA
    DINING ROOM GOALS

Not only does the place come with a gorgeous dining room space, but the doors open to let in the fresh air on a perfectly sunny Southern California day.

Article continues below

MEGA
    MOVING ON UP

The house comes complete with a step down living room that provides an extra space to entertain company.

MEGA
    BIRDS EYE VIEW

From the outside, the home looks more like a beautiful resort. It's the perfect location for a California couple.

MEGA
    ENTERTAINMENT & LIVING

The living room is open, spacious and provides the perfect opportunity to bring guests. Some might say they've got a full house!

Article continues below

MEGA
    DRINKS ON THEM

The bar area leading out to the backyard pool provides a beautiful touch of sophistication coupled with fun.

MEGA
    WELL READ

The library adds the perfect touch for the modern home. Who wouldn't want to cozy up with a book and that view?!

MEGA
    AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE

This home is all about luxurious views and open green space. The rolling hills of Bel Air are the perfect backdrop for a lazy day in the sun.

Article continues below

MEGA
    FAMILY TIME

No doubt their family has shared many good times together in this beautiful space. It practically screams game night!

MEGA
    PERFECT POOL GAME

It's clear that they spared no expense when it comes to decorating and making sure their backyard is pristine. This pool is a perfect staple for a beautiful home.

We can't wait to see what beautiful property the two snatch up next!

I'm disappointed. Don't like the interior at all.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1117983...#photo-1068620
    Brookie likes this.

czb

if their spawn had actually read any of the books on the shelves, they wouldn't be in their current sitch.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    if their spawn had actually read any of the books on the shelves, they wouldn't be in their current sitch.
    lol!!

Is that where Olivia Jade practiced her rowing skills?
    Shinola, Brookie, MsDark and 1 others like this.

Only assholes have houses on golf courses but it’s a nice mansion if you ignore the location. The floors, windows, doors and all the finishes are beautiful.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Meh. Their pool is lame.

czb

i like most of it but not in love with those floating doors. they are super expensive but not practical. i would've preferred the nanawall.

https://www.nanawall.com/

sputnik likes this.

Why are there pictures over the books?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

czb

because then the kids have something to look at when they go to the family library. because you KNOW no one actually reads those books.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Why are there pictures over the books?
    thank you, I was wondering the same thing. What czb said, plus there's no wall space in the room? It looks weird to me.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

it's not weird, a lot of people hang small pictures from bookshelves, usually built-ins, i guess to break up the walls of books. it's a bit odd here because even though it's a built-in, it's still a fairly small bookshelf.

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/...ting-bookcases

it's not a new trend though, despite what the AD article says. the first time i saw it was at my great-aunt's. her husband was a lawyer and academic and they had walls and walls of books all over their house (all well read) and she would break them up a little by hanging smaller prints and pictures on the shelves. i like the look, in the right setting.
    sprynkles likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yes it IS weird, I don't care what Architectural Digest says!!
    sputnik, czb, SHELLEE and 5 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

or instead of the nanawall (not sure why i am on a door kick), fleetwood makes some nice stuff. we have the pocket door (and no, this is not my home).

Multi-Slide/Pocket Door ? Fleetwood Windows & Doors

sputnik and Novice like this.

So I was kidding about the house being on a golf course in the other thread...is it really a golf course? Where I live, that's actually fairly normal but obnoxious. The first place I ever lived as tiny child overlooked a golf course, but it was a condo and it was happenstance. Living near golf courses is actually kind of dangerous and I've known of many people who have gotten hit in the head with random golf balls. Not even kidding.

I'm pretty shocked by the books. No one in that family strikes me as someone who reads, except maybe Aunt Becky for a photo op and it would still be some kind of saccharine chick lit...like not even a bawdy romance, one of those depressing, overly dramatic but easy to finish books women in her neighborhood golf/book club read and then forget about ten minutes later.

The bar looks stupid and cluttered. I normally like bars in houses for some reason and this one sucks. But that's probably more Olivia Jade's future than the book case picture.

It's funny when mcmansion hell will outline what a normal house really looks like and it's about one-tenth the size of this place.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I agree about the doors czb!

I think that He designed the interiors. I find it pedestrian and like his stuff for target....
    czb likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information