Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: The House Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Shared Together Is Up for Sale

Default The House Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Shared Together Is Up for Sale

Jeff Vespa/WireImageCULTURE

The House Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Shared Together Is Up for Sale

Marissa G. Muller
    May 30, 2019 4:24 PM
    Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's relationship might not have stood the test of time, but the house they shared together while married has and is stunning as evidenced by the photos of it that emerged when the estate recently hit the market. The five-bedroom, 12-bathroom Beverly Hills home can be yours for the cool price of $49 million.
    What comes with that price tag? Other than the chance to purchase a piece of history and an architectural gem designed by the iconic Hollywood glamour-era area architect Wallace Neff, the home comes equipped with all kinds of amenities. There's a gated tennis court that has its own guest home, plus a screening room where you can rewatch the two actors' greatest hits. Not to mention, the home is fully renovated, and done so with plenty of charm especially the kitchen with its checkerboard floors.
    Built in 1934, the main home also includes an unbelievably large walk-in closet and an exercise room. Meanwhile, there's a dining room that fits 20 people and a bar room. Outdoors there is also a pool and plenty of photogenic landscaping. Plus, the home has two gated entries for when you need to dodge the pesky paparazzi.
    ZillowZillowZillowPitt and Aniston originally paid $12.5 million for the home back in 2001, and then sold it to a hedge fund manager, it's current owner, in 2006 for $22.5 million.

As for potential buyers, it's more than unlikelythat Pitt and Aniston would ever repurchase the home together or move back in, as Pitt recently laughed off rumors that the pair were back on following his split from Angelina Jolieand hers from Justin Theroux. When a member of the paparazzi recently put Pitt on the spot about it, asking, Everyone wants to know, are you and Jen getting back [together]?, he replied, simply, Oh, my God and "have a good one!"
    As for Aniston, she has recently said that she has "zero time" for new relationships," adding, "My focus has been on the show, so dating has not been one of my first priorities. I feel like whatever [romance] looks like, it will present itself, and its not about seeking it out, you know?"
    In the meantime, Pitt and Aniston fans can relive the glory days of their relationship by browsing photos of the home they shared together, if not purchasing it.
    ZillowZillowZillowZillowZillowZillowZillowZillowZillowZillow

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/brad...iston-home/amp

Nobody needs 12 bathrooms. So, I could shit in a separate one for almost two weeks before I had to go back and start flushing.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I only like the movie room and the patio. The rest is mostly ugly and unlivable.
    A*O and pinkbunnyslippers like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

czb

i like some parts of it but the kitchen has a poor layout ... not really designed for people who cook.

And it’s ugly.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

czb

to me it's not ugly as much as it uninviting. doesn't look like a home i want to visit, let alone hang out in. the kitchen is the worst. even with HEATH tile.

I HATE black and white tiles so much..i dont like the house furniture but it is a great place..with the right stuff inside .
    greysfang likes this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

I'll take it. The kitchen needs to complete re-do.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i like some parts of it but the kitchen has a poor layout ... not really designed for people who cook.
    No, I managed to spot the triangle of cooker-fridge-sink but I agree.
    This isn’t a house so much as a status symbol, there are nicer homes out here but this is a show house.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Not really a fan of any of it. Isn’t this the house where Brad designed a whole room rain shower?
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    to me it's not ugly as much as it uninviting. doesn't look like a home i want to visit, let alone hang out in. the kitchen is the worst. even with HEATH tile.
    Maggie will be jealous!

I'm not surprised by the McMansion-ness of this place, but I am surprised by how claustrophobic and cramped it is. I'm also disturbed that I thought their clothing carousel (?) was the kitchen at first. It looks more like a kitchen than the actual kitchen.
    idunno and Novice like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    No, I managed to spot the triangle of cooker-fridge-sink but I agree.
    This isn’t a house so much as a status symbol, there are nicer homes out here but this is a show house.
    yeah, it's got the triangle but without an island, there is too much space between the since and range. the latter is probably la cornue or lacanche, so adequate as a status symbol.
    Novice likes this.

The optics on the kitchen are weird as it looks like there are two sinks?

I like the fireplace

And i *really* like the guest suite

Brookie likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Spot on.

The ceilings look super low somehow
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information