Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Bill and Hillary Clinton DC Home

Brookie and palta like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Nice. I'll take the armless leopard-print chairs in the sitting room please.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I like the bright colors that aren't TOO bright. Love the pool area and that blue splash painting in the first picture. Nice place.
    fgg, Daphodil and I'mNotBitter like this.

A*O

Well I really dislike the hideous colour scheme, especially the blue dining room. It doesn’t look very lived in. Probably isn’t.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Some of it looks 1970's style. I don't any of it.

No, and I don't like the paintings.
    sputnik likes this.

hell no. especially the bright wall colours. that blue dining room is a nightmare. plus, there is some really bad art work and just too much stuff and clutter. they have nice rugs though, and the house itself is nice.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Everything inside is ugly. Some of the pieces are cheap crap. I had that adjustable lamp. Crap. The thin round glass over a table cloth on a three legged round table? Crap. There is no fun to be had outside. That pool area is boring and the 2 chairs facing the brick wall? Pretty much sums up the overall vibe of this place.
    Beeyotch likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Oh God, those colours are hideous. When we bought our house the bedroom was a similar shade of blue and painting over it was our first priority.

I saw the first picture as a thumbnail somewhere and immediately loved the blue abstract. Not really a fan of the rest of it, most of it is very predictable. I also hate, hate, hate that horrid dining room. Way too many patterns going on for my taste. I always find it funny when very rich celebrities show off their houses when you know that at least 90% of it was probably picked out by a designer. I don't mind the outside, but it's very basic.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

The sitting room/solarium photo underneath the photo of the pool is great. How nice would it be to sit there with a good book while it was raining outside.
    czb, lindsaywhit and Novice like this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Aside from the worst colors ever on every wall, this looks like (almost) every "nice" house in the Chicago suburbs, like something from a John Hughes nightmare, so I'm blaming Hillary for this mess. That dining room color is...cobalt? Sky? Not something that should be near a place where you consume food? Love the backyard.

So am I missing the significance of that old lady sitting on a chair figurine on the book shelf? It reminds me of that "Tuscan" art people in McMansions buy.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Everything inside is ugly. Some of the pieces are cheap crap. I had that adjustable lamp. Crap. The thin round glass over a table cloth on a three legged round table? Crap. There is no fun to be had outside. That pool area is boring and the 2 chairs facing the brick wall? Pretty much sums up the overall vibe of this place.
    I was going to defend the outside sitting area. I thought the two chairs were by a fire pit, facing the brick wall. It’s a waterfall. That’s definitely odd. No tables or anything.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    When I saw the two chairs facing the wall I couldn't help imagine them sitting there and laughing about how they have their wall, unlike someone else.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Random assortment of vegetables on dining room table because there's no room in the fridge?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information