• 1 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 1 Post By kasippu
  • 1 Post By sprynkles
  • 1 Post By o0Amber0o
  • 2 Post By msdeb
  • 2 Post By twitchy2.0

Thread: Kaley Cuoco's buys Horse Patterned Hermes Wallpaper for her Dining Room

Elite Member

Default Kaley Cuoco's buys Horse Patterned Hermes Wallpaper for her Dining Room

'I can't help it!' Kaley Cuoco spends over $3,000 on horse patterned Hermes wallpaper for her dining area

Kaley Cuoco spends over $3,000 on horse patterned Hermes wallpaper | Daily Mail Online

By Sarah Sotoodeh For Dailymail.com
    Published: 09:41 EST, 6 February 2016 | Updated: 11:13 EST, 6 February 2016

New look: Kaley Cuoco spent over $3,000 on horse and jockey patterned wallpaper by Hermes for her dining room, according to ET Online

She is believed to be worth $45million and earns $1million per episode of The Big Bang Theory.

So Kaley Cuoco couldn't resist splashing out on horse and jockey patterned wallpaper by Hermes for her dining area, even though it cost over $3,000, according to ET Online.

The 30-year-old shared a photo of the newly redecorated room to Instagram Thursday, captioning it: 'I know I know someone stop me! I can't help it, I love wallpaper.'

She added: 'If you can't pick a paint color, find some amazing wallpaper! Changes an entire room. #hermespolopaper #horses #kaleysobsessions @jeffandrewsdsgn.'
    The polo paper decorating her walls features a black, white and yellow hued pattern of a horse and jockey.

ET Online reported that the Hermes wallpaper cost $345 per roll and that The Big Bang Theory actress needed 10 rolls to cover the walls in her dining room, which totals $3,450.

The dining area featured a shiny patent black round table with chairs, as well as a large white sculpture of a horse on the wall.

Well deserved: Last week, Kaley was awarded the 2015 Horsewoman Of The Year by the Humane Society, which she shared on Instagram

Her love for horses isn't just limited to home design. Last week, Kaley was awarded the 2015 Horsewoman Of The Year by the Humane Society for her work in raising awareness for horses.

The star shared a photo of her award to her Instagram, writing: 'Thank you to the @humanesociety for making me 2015's Horsewoman Of The Year!'

Adding: 'I will continue to raise awareness and do all I can to prevent horses from slaughter and abuse. Thank you so much!!!!'

Besides playing Penny on The Big Bang Theory, Kaley is also an avid equestrian and often shares photos from competitions.

Happiness: Besides playing Penny on The Big Bang Theory, Kaley is also an avid equestrian and often shares photos from competitions; pictured last week with her horse, Netty

Joy: Last week Kaley won a competition with her horse, Netty; pictured after the win on her Instagram

Last week, the blonde beauty posted a photo after she won a competition with her horse, writing: '#Netty wasn't please with only one win, so she decided to own the classic as well.'

Kaley added: 'Winner winner 1.35 AO jumper classic! Thank you team #fieldstone @twgoldberg @zoepacyna @peteyleo (yes I might have cried a little) #dreamhorse #thankyounetty,'

The home makeover, spearheaded by Interior Designer Jeff Andrews, also included a new animal themed table.

She shared a pictured of her new black and white hued talon table with a white animal sculpture on top.

In love: The star was recently named the 2015 Horsewoman Of The Year by Humane society; pictured grinning with her horse, Netty

Details: The makeover, spearheaded by Interior Designer Jess Andrews, also included a talon table and a white animal sculpture on top

*Netty is Beautiful and i kind of love the Talon Table. haha

It's her house. If she likes it, good for her. Not my style, but I've never ridden a horse.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

fug and tacky.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

OH MY FUCKING GOD that talon table.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.
    Annika and Lalasnake like this.

My first thought - who gives a flying fuck?
    My second thought - who gives a flying fuck, it's her damn money and she has plenty.
    My third thought - why would anyone be surprised to see she has taste for shit?
    My fourth thought - why did I give this any thought at all?
    msdeb, dougie, idunno and 1 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

The egg-shaped table with the chicken foot base makes me giggle. I kinda want it. The wallpaper can burn though. Ug.
    dougie likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Elite Member

Not only butt ugly wall paper, but a porcelain (plastic?) horse head mounted on the wall. Hahah. To each their own and all that, but that's just bad taste.

Actually, the wall paper might have worked, if she had put it on a single wall without windows in an otherwise uncluttered room.

Leman should buy this paper. Nice way to blend in
    czb likes this.

I'm developing an irrational hatred for this silly woman with her tacky tastes.

A girl and her horse. There is no greater love.
    panic likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I think it's kind of interesting. Not for a dining room, but maybe a wall in her office. It's not something I would want.

I think it's not any different than when I was 12 and I plastered my love for Hanson all over my bedroom, right? Sometimes you just can't get enough of your obsession.
    sprynkles likes this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

she loves horses, its her house and her money. Not something i would do. But, i wear uggs with shorts in the summer, so what do i know?
    C_is_for_Cookie and sprynkles like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    , i wear uggs with shorts in the summer,
    msdeb and o0Amber0o like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

$1million per episode? that bitch.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Thread Information