Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Trixie

Thread: Young House Love Blog

Elite Member

Default Young House Love Blog

I ran across this a few months ago. This couple is in the process of remodeling their 3rd home. They do some amazing things with these houses. They got a book deal out of this.

A Photo Gallery Of Dramatic Home Makeovers and Before & After Pictures | Young House Love

Horse Country

I love this blog! I got lost in it for over an hour...guess I didn't get much work done this morning in the office.

exiled and ostrich sized

I've seen this before--I remember those knotty pine kitchen cabinets in the first house. They had a couple feature articles in one of the Better Homes and Gardens publications and it led me to their blog. I think they were still on the first house then.

I'm pretty sure they do most of the work themselves, which I would find exhausting, and I also couldn't imagine doing all that work and then selling and moving on to a new house just when I got everything the way I wanted it! We did a complete kitchen remodel this year and believe me, after 4 months of hell, I would move my bed and sleep in there if I could because I love it so much. No way am I leaving now!
    Shinola likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information