Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Honey
  • 1 Post By dksnj
  • 1 Post By MontanaMama
  • 1 Post By OrangeSlice

Thread: Jodie Foster Selling Long-Time Home For $6.4 Million

Default Jodie Foster Selling Long-Time Home For $6.4 Million

It seems living in even the most spectacular of homes can become stale after a while
    For Jodie Foster has put her luxurious mansion in the Hollywood Hills on the market for an eye-watering $6.4m
    Even being surrounded by big names is not enough for the Beaver favourite, who seems keen to move onto pastures new.

Property records show the 50-year-old actress purchased the Bird Street estate from model Cheryl Tiegs in 1995.
    And no doubt other big names will be interested in buying the Spanish Villa as it offers privacy, security and style in one attractive package.
    With large grounds and plenty of opportunities for entertaining, it offers something for everyone.
    It has four bedrooms, four bathrooms and two half bathrooms, and even has an office, which would have been useful when the Oscar-winner was working on her latest projects.

It's like the Hote

There is also an attached guest suite, which would have came in handy whenever the star's celebrity cohort Mel Gibson came for dinner.
    The spectacular formal dining room would have been the ideal place fro such an activity, and it boasts butlerís pantry which leads to a well-equipped kitchen.
    And the Bugsy Malone favourite also likes the finer things in life as the luxurious master suite features a sitting area, walk-in closets, fireplace and sauna.
    As if the inside was not enough, the exterior's central courtyard pool and brick patio is shielded by a high-reaching hedge for the utmost seclusion.

This will have been of utmost importance for the notoriously private actress and director, who refused to openly discuss her private life in public until she outed herself while accepting a lifetime achievement award at the Golden Globes.
    But while some will be shocked the Silence Of The Lambs actress is letting it go, it comes after she made several big real estate moves made last year.
    She sold her Beverly Hills mansion for $8.3 million in January 2012 before purchasing the home she and her two sons are likely to be moving in to.
    Jodie forked out a staggering $11.75m for a 3,752 square foot home in Beverly Hills which has five bedrooms, six bathroom last year.

Read more: Jodie Foster puts Hollywood Hills mansion on the market for $6.4m | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Brookie likes this.

Jersey Shore, NJ

someone likes their armchairs
    Laurent likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Evading P6 & P7

Did they just move the same pieces of furniture from room to room? That first pic looks like a college apartment after it's been vacated. The outside space is nice though.
    McJag likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Studying with Master Grumpy Cat

It's such a beautiful space. I'd take it in a minute.
    Brookie likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

That first pic is wtf. The rest is very meh and kind of outdated to me, but I do love that exterior courtyard area.

Do these Brit tabloid writers go to a class to learn how to be as insufferable as possible? "the Beaver favourite," "Bugsy Malone favourite".....puke!!
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    That first pic is wtf. The rest is very meh and kind of outdated to me, but I do love that exterior courtyard area.

Do these Brit tabloid writers go to a class to learn how to be as insufferable as possible? "the Beaver favourite," "Bugsy Malone favourite".....puke!!
    Beaver favourite, LOL.

It's a beautiful house and it looks as though her personal items have been removed and perhaps what's left is just for staging purposes?

You could do a lot with a house like that, if you have any money for furnishings after buying it.
    Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

I don't like it. The furnishings and fixtures all look very outdated (like, early to mid 90s). There isn't a single room pictured that I like as is and wouldn't feel the need to do serious upgrades on.

Thread Information