Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Trixie
  • 3 Post By fgg

Thread: Pamela Anderson selling $7.75 million Malibu home

Default Pamela Anderson selling $7.75 million Malibu home

I've seen much worse. My stuff would look nice in there; get rid of the furnishings. I love the deck with the huge pillows on it.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

i like it, but unless this is directly at the beach, almost $ 8 million seems like A LOT for a relatively small house (compared to the other ones in this section) like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Drab and understated; who'da thunk it?

(keep in mind I just looked at the thread with Xtina's house...)
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Nice and simple. I like the pool and the beach access. I'd definitely take it.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

fgg

am i the only shocked that she has an asset worth more than $100K?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Isn't this the one that she was having work done on it for like years?? She and the boys actually lived in an RV or trailer or something for what seemed like forever? Why do all that then sell the damn thing?
    That said, I love the house. Very cool and breezy looking, and I like contemporary so this hits the spot.

Too white for me but I like it and I'd make it my own. I wonder if she needs the cash and that's why she's selling it? She really doesn't do anything anymore.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

This is loads better than her old shabby chic place. That thing was awful. Looked like one big pink overstuffed doily crystal chandelier.

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    Too white for me but I like it and I'd make it my own. I wonder if she needs the cash and that's why she's selling it? She really doesn't do anything anymore.
    Doesn't she owe backtaxes?

It's kinda boring, but not horrible and the beach looks nice. Certainly nicer than the tackfest I was expecting and it would at least be somewhat easy to personalize.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    i like it, but unless this is directly at the beach, almost $ 8 million seems like A LOT for a relatively small house (compared to the other ones in this section) like this.
    It sounds about right for Malibu real estate I think. Especially since I think she did have a lot of work put into it and it's supposedly eco-friendly and all that.

Cash-strapped Pamela Anderson puts her beloved Malibu eco home up for sale for $7.75m

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 13:29 EST, 20 February 2013 | UPDATED: 02:37 EST, 21 February 2013

Baywatch star Pamela Anderson is selling her Malibu home for $7.75 million.
    The Dancing With the Stars contestant, who has endured financial troubles in recent years, will part with her 'magical spot' after last year opting to rent out the five-bedroom abode.
    The Barb Wire star has spent years renovating to turn it into an eco-friendly inspired 'masterpiece'.

Masterpiece: Pamela spent years renovating the Malibu property

The listing on Trulia.com states: 'This amazing home will awaken your senses and allow you to reconnect with nature while enjoying one of the finest homes Malibu has to offer.

'Walking distance from all things Malibu, this finely crafted, teak-sided home is perfect for the renter wanting to enjoy quiet, beach days while being close to the action.'
    The Californian home holds plenty of memories for Pamela, who has lived there since being married to Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee.

Bad day: Pamela Anderson and her boyfriend Jesus Villa seen arriving at LAX airport on Wednesday

Pamela and Tommy divorced in 1998, and she continued living there with their sons Brandon, 16, and 15-year-old Dylan.

Those looking to purchase the three-bathroom family house might be impressed with the various electronic features which are controlled by the iPads positioned around the house.

Eco home: Pamela took every care when renovating the property to make it environment friendly

Stunning views: The home is in Pamela's beloved Malibu

What's more, budding chefs will be interested in the gourmet kitchen and 'Baywatch' enthusiasts can watch the whole back catalogue of the series - in which Pamela played lifeguard C.J. Parker in the 1990s - in the home theatre before practicing some of her alter-ego's rescue techniques in the property's swimming pool.

In a piece about the house penned by Pamela last year, she wrote: 'I'm finally willing to share my masterpiece - what I've co-created with a handful of green architects and designers/inspired by my favourite architect Lautner - this is my humble stab at perfection.

'It's a magical spot.'

Luxury: Pamela says the house 'will awaken your senses and allow you to reconnect with nature'

Roomy: The property has five bedrooms and three bathrooms and is on the market for $7.75

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

This is the old house she had in Malibu. It was shitastic.

Pics are terrible, but you get the idea

I hate to think what that poor piano gets used for.

I hated the old place, it was so fucking tacky. It's a huge improvement. I know this place meant a lot to her, she must be broke.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I thought she was happily living in Malibu's elite trailer park?
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Thread Information