Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does your house/flat/apartment/maisonette/cardboard box look like?

Default What does your house/flat/apartment/maisonette/cardboard box look like?

What does where you live look like?

I live in a little street with lots of detched houses, and plenty of trees. It's pretty. Everyone has their own gardens, but there is also a shared lawn that all the houses face onto. My house has kitchen, dining room, two lounges, two bathrooms, and three bedrooms, and is quite compact but easily big enough for four to live in.

There used to be a thread where people posted pics out of their house window. I shall add that soon.

Default Re: What does your house/flat/appartment/maisonette/cardboardbox look like?

It's a bungalow, 2 bed, 1 miniscule bathroom, one teeny kitchen, 1 living room. Oh yeah and it's falling to pieces. Home Sweet Fricking Home.

I loved my parents house, why I moved out I will never ever know.

Default Re: What does your house/flat/appartment/maisonette/cardboardbox look like?

Well my mums house is a 3 bedroom terrace and so is my bf's new house, neither are anything spectacular but I love them both!

Some day I hope to live in a country house or a barn conversion like my bf's Mum with lots of land. Its my dream to live in a peaceful area surrounded by my own land without neighbours right next to me.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

I live in a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house. It's pretty small for our area, but big for others. The coolest part of my house is the outside, the front of it is covered in rocks instead of like aluminum siding or bricks.

Our decor is sort of a dark, artsy look. My sister had a big say when we redecorated a few years back so you can definitely see the art student influence

Hit By Ban Bus!

A three bedroom colonial on a big lot. Lots of trees and flowers. Old, quiet neighborhood.

3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch. Brick and aluminum siding. Family room is encased in 70s style paneling...which surprisingly, I love. People make fun of our family room...with the wood paneling, furniture in every hue of wood, mostly hand-me-downs. FIL says it's truly a forest, with all the different types of wood in there.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

We live in an apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a livingroom and a small kitchen. We are going to move into something bigger once we can afford it, possibly in the same neighbourhood, I like the safety-feeling I get from living here
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

I live on the beach, so most of my place looks like Ron Jon Surf Shop threw up on it. I decorated my bedroom to look like a rainforest, with hanging/cascading vines, butterflies, and green voile mosqito netting over my bed.

^^ Sounds gorgeous!

I wanna live on a beach *whines*
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

currently living in a shoe box, one bed one bath apartment for which i'm paying entirely too much money in north jersey.

however, i am leaving TODAY to drive 10 hours with husband and look at houses. by the time i return, hopefully we will be the proud almost-owners of a 3 bedroom craftsman.

I got most of the stuff for my bedroom from an arts and crafts store, it was surprisingly cheap.

The beach is cool, but really noisy!

Like this ^
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2220_1.gif

Oooh your house looks so interesting heather! Gorgeous!

This site is turning me into a fawking exhibitionist

The 5 story house I live in was originally built sometime in the late medieval times, but the inside was completely redone some - I guess - 10 years ago. I've been living there since 1999, two years in a smaaaaall studio on the street level (dunno how you guys name that floor), and since 2001 on the first floor.

My place is quite small, you enter in the kitchen, on the right there is the bathroom (with a bathtub and not just a shower, thank God!), and on the right there is the dining room / living room, and a bedroom. It's ok when I'm alone, when BF's here it feels a bit cramped.

Here's the living room corner (I told you I have way too much stuff):

The kitchen:

The view from the window 15 minutes ago:
    Nope.

Barbara your view is fantastic!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information