Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Inside Bethenny Frankel and husband's lavishly renovated New York apartment

Default Inside Bethenny Frankel and husband's lavishly renovated New York apartment

This is where memories will be created': Inside Bethenny Frankel and husband's lavishly renovated New York apartment

By Jade Watkins
    PUBLISHED: 16:12, 29 May 2012 | UPDATED: 18:25, 29 May 2012

Bethenny Frankel has unveiled the results of her lavishly renovated New York apartment.
    And it seems that the excitement surrounding their new home in Manhattan helped make the bond between the reality star and her husband Jason Hoppy stronger.
    In last night's episode of Bethenny Ever After, the apartment's complete overhaul was revealed.

VIDEO at the linkie...

Thrilled: Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy share a kiss after viewing their brand newly renovated Manhattan apartment on last night's episode of Bethenny Ever After

Stunning: Bethenny transformed their plain-looking sprawling Tribeca apartment into a home that could be seen in the Hamptons

Excited: The 41-year-old Skinnygirl entrepreneur couldn't wait to show the transformation to her husband after she spent days perfecting it with furnishing and flowers

Bethenny transformed their plain-looking sprawling Tribeca apartment into a home that could be seen in the Hamptons.
    The 41-year-old SkinnyGirl entrepreneur couldn't wait to show the transformation to her husband after she spent days perfecting it with furnishing and flowers.
    'Today we are officially in the new apartment,' she told the camera.
    'I mean Jason has seen this a thousand times, but I wanted to keep him here for a couple of days because I wanted it to be perfect.'
    As the couple entered the new abode, Bethenny immediately went into hyperactive mode.

Barmaid: Bethenny got into the character of a barmaid as she showed Jason her new customised Skinnygirl wet bar

Clever: The bar can be pulled out from a customised cabinet

'This is sick. Look at this room! It's like a home in the Hamptons. This is ridiculous,' she said.

Jason was equally impressed, if not a little awestruck.
    'I can't believe this is our home,' he continuously muttered.
    'It is so cool to walk through and be proud. This is real. We are like adults. This is a real apartment,' added Bethenny.

Time to work: Bethenny shows Jason her office complete with make-up station

Spare room: Bethenny describes the spare room as Jason's 'mancave'

As the couple entered the bedroom, she showed Jason their wedding book on the coffee table.
    Jason pointed to a picture of the couple smiling and looking in love on the front cover.
    'Remember that? We've gotta get more like that. It's been a rough year. I know I have contributed,' Jason said.
    'It was like touch and go and there were so many ups and downs, but this is our home. This is where memories will be created,' Bethenny added.

Chef's dream: The kitchen is fully fitted out with all the modern appliances

While the home appeared to be the next chapter in the couple's life, a new opportunity has now seen the pair abruptly move to Los Angeles, where Bethenny will host her own talk show.
    And while they have been battling reports that their marriage is on the rocks, Bethenny and Jason are doing their best to give things another go.
    And it could well be that the pair may have another baby on the way.

Pretty: Bethenny had the master bedroom wallpapered in French-style cream and duck egg blue

Sharing spaces: Bethenny showed where the couple will store their extensive wardrobes

As well as looking happier-than-ever when they stepped out in Malibu with daughter Bryn over the weekend, Bethenny also sparked rumours that she could be pregnant.
    The star stepped out wearing a clingy striped maxi dress which highlighted her rounded stomach - causing speculation that the pair could be expecting their second child.
    Her 'bump' was made all the more obvious by the fact that the reality star is famed for her very slender figure.

Reflection: Bethenny tells Jason that she excited to make memories in the new abode

A spokesperson could not be reached to comment on the pregnancy rumours.
    Hollywoodlife.com reports that divorce rumours surrounding the couple were started as a ploy to gather viewership for the Bravo show.
    'Bethenny knows that this publicity will help ratings,' a source told the website. She and Jason go through problems like any couple, she's quite demanding - a total handful!
    Free Charmed.

A make up room/office! That's what I have needed.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

czb

a pink mancave??
    nancydrew likes this.

wow. tacky.
    and they look ridiculous sitting down to eat at opposite ends of their huge dining table.
    Sojiita, *DIVA! and lucy80 like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It's still very plain and cheap looking. Not at all what I expected "lavish" to be.
    Sojiita and nancydrew like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

All that money for a wall closet that's practically on top of their bed? And that's not even the worst of it.
    Sojiita likes this.
    What are you looking at, sugar-tits? - Mel Gibson

Unfortunately, the interior designers never did solve the aesthetic problem of waking up next to Bethenny Frankel. May I suggest an upside down Barneys shopping bag?
    Sojiita, Laurent, Novice and 1 others like this.

That's a lavish remodel? It looks cheap as fuck to me.
    Sojiita likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

soulless.
    Sojiita likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^^ Check out that bed. I'm pretty sure Peter Dinklage is the only celeb who could sleep on it without his feet hanging over.
    sputnik and Sojiita like this.

^ I think the same could be said for Bethany
    Sojiita likes this.

The bar was pretty cool. I thought there was too much white, especially with a toddler around. Don't care for the wallpaper in the master bedroom. Overall, too much white.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

fgg

the kitchen is hideous and the master bathroom that they spent like $100k on the marble is ugly too.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    a pink mancave??
    it's beige.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    ^^^ Check out that bed. I'm pretty sure Peter Dinklage is the only celeb who could sleep on it without his feet hanging over.
    i saw the episode and the bed is normal.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    The bar was pretty cool. I thought there was too much white, especially with a toddler around. Don't care for the wallpaper in the master bedroom. Overall, too much white.
    did you see bryn knock over the vase on the ottoman and spill water all over it? the bar was awesome.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i saw the episode and the bed is normal.
    It probably collapses into the wall, like the wet bar.

I agree, this is ugly and cheap looking. HATE the colors. It's too much of the same.
    Sojiita likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information