Thread: Adriana Lima's husband Marko Jaric lists his Beverly Hills home for $1.9m

Default Adriana Lima's husband Marko Jaric lists his Beverly Hills home for $1.9m

She announced that she is pregnant with her second child two months ago.
    And it appears that Adriana Lima is looking for a super new home to accommodate her expanding family.
    The 31-year-old Victoria's Secret model's husband Marko Jaric has put his Beverly Hills home on the market.

Baby on the way: The couple are expecting their second child later this year

The former LA Clippers star is asking $1.895 million for the abode, which sits on 17,000 sq. feet.
    The price tag also includes an adjoining 70,000 sq. piece of land. All up the buyer would be shelling for around two acres of land.
    The home, which boasts canyon views, has three bedrooms and three bathrooms.

It was built in 1957, but has modern features such as stainless steel appliances in the kitchen.
    However, the vintage charm of the home has remained in tact, with hardwood and stone flooring, high wood-beamed ceilings and mosaic tiling throughout.
    Another big benefit for buyers is the stunning view.

Both the dining room and the master suite look out over the patio, which faces the canyon side of the home.
    Adriana and Jaric are expecting her second child later this year.
    The couple, who are already parents to two-year-old daughter Valentina, have said that they are thrilled that they are expanding the family.

The supermodel told People magazine earlier this year: 'The entire family is very excited, especially Valentina.
    'She keeps blowing kisses to my belly and saying "Kisses for the baby!.'
    Brazilian Adriana - who is a devout Roman Catholic - previously admitted she knew she wanted to settle down with Marko and have children when they first met.

Entertaining: The patio area is quaint for a nice al fresco meal in the summer evenings
    Modest: The home is a lovely family abode and not a monstrous mansion

She said: 'I knew he was the one and I could see myself married to him and with a big family.'
    Back in November Adriana controversially went on a liquid diet, nine days prior to her turn at the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York.
    The brunette beauty strutted her stuff in an array of sexy outfits which showed off her sculpted figure.

Stunning views: The views from the home are truly breathtaking

Read more: Pregnant Adriana Lima and husband Marko Jaric list their Beverly Hills home for $1.9m | Mail Online

Sorta bland.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Middle America

It looks cheap. Cheap furniture, cheap kitchen and bath (esp. the cabinets.)
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

bachelor pad
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Why is there a bed in the lounge? And gym equipment? I thought she would have a better place.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    It looks cheap. Cheap furniture, cheap kitchen and bath (esp. the cabinets.)
    Was thinking the same 'What a cheap looking house" you would think they could have at least hired a interior decorator. The sofa's, the curtains,... It really looks like the house of a spinster. Not how I imagine the house of a supermodel.

In the "D"

I love the space and the views though, even though the interior needs perking up badly.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information