Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's LA Mansion Almost Done‎

Default Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's LA Mansion Almost Done‎

Last summer, construction began on the huge mansion being built for Gisele Bundchen and her husband Tom Brady.
    Now, almost 18 months later, the 20million home nestled deep in a canyon in the affluent Los Angeles district of Brentwood is almost ready for the model and the American football player to move in.
    The roof and the gardens are finished but unfortunately, the hotel-sized house won't be ready in time for Christmas but it should be completed soon into the New Year.

The house, which will home Gisele, 31, Tom, 34, and their two-year-old son Benjamin, is 22,000-square feet and boasts eight bedrooms.
    It has a six-car garage, a lagoon-shaped swimming pool with spa, a weight room forn Tom to train in and a wine cellar.
    The two wings are connected by a bridge and there's a nursery for Benjamin, a lift and a butler's room.

The couple bought the land in 2008 for $11 million and had plans drawn up for the property which they then had amended as they didn't think the building was big enough.
    Thankfully, money is no object for the young couple who are worth almost $90million, thanks to her modelling and his NFL contract with the New England Patriots, and various endorsements.
    The house is located near the hills for the hike-loving couple who often go for long walks with their dogs.

Building site: How the house looked eight months ago

Their neighbours will include Arnold Schwarzenegger and Heidi Klum and her singer husband Seal.
    Tom also liked the location as he will be close to his four-year-old son John from his relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan, who is best known for her role as Natasha in Sex and the City.
    Gisele came under fire from environmentalists for building the huge home but she insisted that its construction is very environmentally-savvy using solar energy, energy-saving lighting, rainwater recovery systems, waste reduction and recycling programs, energy-efficient appliances and sustainable building materials.

Read more: Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's massive $20m dream mansion is very near completion | Mail Online

its construction is very environmentally-savvy using solar energy, energy-saving lighting, rainwater recovery systems, waste reduction and recycling programs, energy-efficient appliances and sustainable building materials.
    Then they'll sell it and someone will just tear it down and build something else.
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

They're worth 90 million but they spend 1/9 of that just on the land??

Where are those mysterious H'wood fires when you need them ?

^^Well, you're in luck, there's a fucking arsonist running around L.A. right now. Been setting fires near apartments and people's houses, asshole must want to kill people.

That's some crazy shit going on down there. Someone had a shitty Christmas or something or is just bored and stupid, lighting all those fires.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    ^^Well, you're in luck, there's a fucking arsonist running around L.A. right now. Been setting fires near apartments and people's houses, asshole must want to kill people.
    That's what I was referring to, but I was being sarcastic. I don't want anyone's house to burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    That's some crazy shit going on down there. Someone had a shitty Christmas or something or is just bored and stupid, lighting all those fires.
    It's scary when people do shit like this...seriously.

*watches obvious references zoom way over my head*

Money can't buy taste +1.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Vouch!

It looks horrible & the house is so big that there is a much smaller garden, plus that road.... Spending all that money - a fifth of their worth to build a house that they can only live in in his "off-season" doesn't make sense to me. Unless of course their net worth is higher & the paper got it wrong? (not unheard of).
    They also bought that land in boom-time so paid top whack for it. They'll never recover the costs of what they've spend on this til house prices boom again.

Is a little excessive for a family of three - but if you ever not want to be around your spouse for long periods of time, there are plenty of places to go.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information