Thread: David Schwimmer puts his $10.7m mansion up for sale

Default David Schwimmer puts his $10.7m mansion up for sale

David Schwimmer is moving on out of his luxurious abode.
    The former Friends star has put his Los Angeles estate on the market for a whopping $10.7 million.
    The historic home is in the swanky Hancock Park neighbourhood and boasts nine bedrooms and seven bathrooms sat on over an acre of land.

Moving out: David Schwimmer has put his Los Angeles mansion on the market for $10.7 million

Maybe David is looking to expand his living space after adding to his family with the birth of his first child earlier this year.
    The 45-year-old was delighted to welcome daughter Cleo into the world with British wife Zoe Buckman, 25, back in May.
    His current abode was built 85 years ago by Koerner & Gage - the architectural company which also built the Beverly Hills City Hall.

The Mediterranean property has 11,336 square feet of living space including a library, fireplace and media room.
    It also has five fireplaces, two powder rooms and the indulgence of a butler area.
    The property is surrounded by beautiful trees and has a pool and patio area perfect for entertaining all of their friends.
    David bought the property in 2001 for $5.5 million.

He wed former waitress Zoe in a secret ceremony in June after announcing their engagement in March last year.
    The couple met in London in 2007 when Schwimmer was directing Run, Fat Boy, Run, starring Simon Pegg and Thandie Newton.
    His most recent project was the critically acclaimed film Trust starring Clive Owen and Catherine Keener. One reviewer called it 'hands down one of the year's best films.'

Room for all their friends: The home in the prestigious Hancock Park area of Los Angeles comes with a pool, spa, tennis court and a guest house

Schwimmer is on the board of the Rape Foundation, and has been committed to anti-violence advocacy for women for over 14 years.
    He chose to make Trust based on stories he heard from the teenage victims of online predators during his work over the years.
    David is set to take on a darker role and will play a notorious gangster in new film The Iceman.
    He will star as serial killer Josh Rosenthal in Ariel Vroman's forthcoming thriller, Variety reported.
    Michael Shannon, Ray Liotta and Maggie Gyllenhaal will also star in the flick set to start filming in Louisiana in January.

Historic property: The house was built 85 years ago by Koerner & Gage - the architectural company which also built the Beverly Hills City Hall

Read more: David Schwimmer puts his huge $10.7m mansion up for sale | Mail Online

Nice house!! He's hot!!

I love the landscaping; hope there will be pics of the inside soon.

Had no idea that Schwimmer was an advocate for victims of violence. Now I think he's hot too.
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

9 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms aren't enough room for 2 people and a baby? LOL
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    9 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms aren't enough room for 2 people and a baby? LOL
    Add 2 housekeepers, 4 nannies, 2 bodyguards-already out of room!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Nice house. I'd like to see the interior.

Love it!

I also like what he is doing with his career. He was smart to stay away for a bit so people won't automatically look at him and think wow Ross is a predator?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Looks like Lauren Conrad's house from The Hills. Yes, I know that. I always got the douche vibe from him, but I will try to revise that opinion based on his charitable work of choice.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

he might not necessarily want to move to a bigger house. maybe he just wants to sell this one for a profit and then buy something different that he likes better?

i think schwimmer's a weird dude. and his face freaked me out when he was on 'entourage' - bad nose job! did he already have that nose on 'friends'? i don't remember.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

That baby looks like a 35 year-old pretending to be a baby.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Thread Information