Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pink puts home in Sherman Oaks, California, on the market for $4 million

Default Pink puts home in Sherman Oaks, California, on the market for $4 million

It seems that with the addition of her new baby into her family, Pink has outgrown her own personal Funhouse.
    The 31-year-old singer has put her Los Angeles mansion on the market for $4 million.
    The house, situated in the Sherman Oaks area of the California city, boasts four bedrooms and five bathrooms along with extensive gardens.

On the market: Pink has put her Los Angeles home for sale for a cool $4 million

New home Pink, husband Carey Hart and baby Willow have moved to Malibu

Built in 1946, the Spanish style mansion is described in the real estate listing as 'a true oasis, an ideal celebrity retreat… that defies comparison to anything else on the market.'
    Pink , who gave birth to daughter Willow Sage in Los Angeles on June 2, has now moved to Malibu with her husband, Motorcross racer Carey Hart.
    The trio have been spotted recently enjoying themselves out and about near their new home at the upmarket beach-side enclave.
    'You hear people say it all the time, how life changes so drastically,' Pink told People magazine after the birth.
    'But you can't possibly grasp how beautiful that is until you have your child.'
    'We are ecstatic to welcome our new beautiful healthy happy baby girl, Willow Sage Hart,' she tweeted following the birth.
    'She's gorgeous, just like her daddy. #beyondblessed.'

Chic: The lounge area is decorated in unexpectedly subdued tones for the punky singer and her motocross racer husband

Games room: The house features room for a pool table with Pink also installing a juke box to play some of her favourite tunes

Statement: The couple have appeared to use textured paint to give the appearance of Suede in one of the rooms, now empty

Perhaps, their new little addition led the couple to look for a larger pad to accommodate their family.
    However, they had plenty of outdoor space to entertain at their old house with a built in barbecue, a gym and fire pit.
    Photographs of the property also show extensive lush gardens, dotted with green trees.

Lap of luxury: he house features extensive lush grounds, a large indigo swimming pool and a grotto cave spa

Fun house: Pink and her husband made sure they had plenty to keep them entertained in their old house, with a semi-outdoor tennis table room

The house also features a games room in which Pink installed a pool table and a jukebox so she could rock out to her favourite tunes.
    The singer and her husband seemed to have liked to use a suede effect paint, having decorated one of the rooms in a mustard yellow to compliment the floor-to-ceiling bookshelves and fireplace.
    However, the home appears to bear little resemblance to the tattooed Funhouse singer's punky image and has been decorated largely in neutral tones.

At the grill: The couple were able to host gatherings on a shining silver outdoor barbecue

Lush: The singer's patio features an outdoor fire pit in the centre of a table, with two chairs

The new owners of the home are also guaranteed some privacy away from prying eyes with the mansion protected by imposing wooden gates with wrought iron detail at street level.
    And if Pink receives the asking price for the property she will have doubled her money - she is said to have paid $2 million for the pad back in 2002.
    The couple recently upgraded to an $11 million dollar mansion in Malibu which boasts 6,800 square feet, six bedrooms and seven bathrooms.

Private: The house is protected from prying eyes by large wood and wrought iron style gates

Read more: Pink puts her plush Los Angeles pad on the market for a cool $4 million | Mail Online

I am not seeing $4 million here. It looks very plain.

Liking the outside areas very much; I could relax out there a lot. The "suede" walls would have to go.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

She needs to have it staged.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Nothing special...nothing stands out. To me, the inside looks completely cheap. That prefab "stone" on the fireplace. Really? You can find this interior in any cheap cookie cutter house across the country.

Ugh, don't even get me started on the cheap microsuede couches...drag that shit into the back yard and burn it.

That 'suede' room is severely ugly.

generic and fug.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

It seems that with the addition of her new baby into her family, Pink has outgrown ... four bedrooms and five bathrooms
    Because one little baby requires a bigger living area? When my first kid was born, I lived in a teeny-tiny four-room apartment.

I would live there.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Because one little baby requires a bigger living area? When my first kid was born, I lived in a teeny-tiny four-room apartment.
    i think it's just the idiot 'journalist' speculating about why she's changing houses. maybe she just wants to buy a new house? hopefully one that's less ugly.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I hate moving at the best of times. I certainly wouldn't want to do it with a new baby.

yes but celebs don't move like mere mortals. they hire people to move their shit and set it up while they're at the spa for the weekend or something. then they come back to their new house and everything is where it's supposed to be.

The suede room would have to go, but the rest of the house looks comfortable enough. It could use a good bit of decorating, but it's not a huge obstacle.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i think it's just the idiot 'journalist' speculating about why she's changing houses. maybe she just wants to buy a new house? hopefully one that's less ugly.
    Maybe living in Malibu in a water front property makes her happier. I know it would make me happier!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information