Thread: Anna Nicole Smith's house in Hollywood Hills is for sale

Default Anna Nicole Smith's house in Hollywood Hills is for sale

Anna Nicole Smith's Hollywood Hills house put on the market for $1.75m...four years after her death

Over four years after her untimely passing, Anna Nicole Smith's sprawling Hollywood Hills mansion has been put on the market.
    The five bedroom, six bathroom house has been listed for $1.75 million and has panoramic views over the canyons and the city.
    It was also featured on her reality show The Anna Nicole Smith Show, with crews regularly filming the star inside the property.

On the market: Anna Nicole smith's Hollywood Hills house has been put on the market for $1.75 million

In memoriam: Artwork depicting Anna still hangs on the walls of the house

Anna: The actress passed away in 2007

The stunning house has a long swimming pool with expansive deck which looks out over the city.

Inside the house was completely remodelled after Anna bought it with hardwood floors, new tiling, a completely remodelled kitchen and painted white throughout.
    The massive living areas have 20 foot ceilings, a fire place, balconies looking out on to the deck, and giant floor to ceiling windows to provide lots of light.

More...

The kitchen was re-done with wooden cabinetry and granite counter-tops and even has a separate breakfast area.

Artwork depicting Anna as well as some of her furniture still sits in the house.

Untouched: The house is still under the control by the former model's estate

All new: The kitchen has wood cabinets and granite counter tops as well as views over the canyon

All light: The 4,700 square foot property still has some an Anna Nicole's furniture inside and has floor to ceiling windows

The house's master suite has balconies on two sides as well as 20 foot vaulted ceilings and marble flooring.

Down the hall there is a room, fully decorated in pink and white for Anna's surviving daughter Daniellynn who is five now.

There are even baby pink curtains draped around the bed.
    Baby room: There is even a room fully decked out in pink for Anna Nicole's daughter Daniellynn

Master: The main suite has luxurious marble flooring and 20 foot ceilings

Big place: The house has five bedrooms and appeared in Anna's reality show The Anna Nicole Show

Custom Chandeliers hand in the enormous entrance way and the front of the house is surrounded by palm trees and lush greenery.
    The house even has it's own gym.

The house is currently owned by the estate of Anna Nicole, under the control of her lawyer Howard K. Stern and her holding company Hot Smoochie Lips Inc.

The house is rumoured to have been put up for sale so that the money raised can be put back into the estate to pay for the care of Daniellynn, who is currently taken care of by her father, Larry Birkhead.

Anna Nicole died on February 8 2007 from an accidental drug overdose whilst staying at a hotel in Florida.

Work out; It comes complete with its own gym, a swimming pool and huge custom chandeliers

Bargain: The luxurious property is being short sold so that the money can be put back into the estate to pay for Daniellynn's care.

Anna Nicole Smith's Hollywood Hills house put on the market for $1.75m...four years after her death | Mail Online

The kitchen looks very generic and closed in (not necessarily a bad thing) but I like the bones of the rest of it.

I'd redecorate, but I love the space overall the the views.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I'd love to have that artwork of her. I don't know why, but I really like it.

Very nice house aand the price seems low for California. Should sell fast.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    I'd love to have that artwork of her. I don't know why, but I really like it.
    Me too. That would have to stay with the house.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Hey Cali people - why is this house so inexpensive? This seems like a very low price.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Overpriced McMansion flash. Blek.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Hey Cali people - why is this house so inexpensive? This seems like a very low price.
    IF the house is in the hollywood hills then the price sounds low. unless it needs some major structural work or something is wrong with it. from the price, i assumed that it was in the burbs some place.

kitchen sucks. ugly cabinets, not-great stove, not great layout.

It says it's in the HH, but it could be just on the other side of the hill, facing the Valley. That would make all the difference in the world. That would make it Universal City or Studio City. They push the boundaries of certain areas to make it more appealing. It's like the area Charlie Sheen and Paris Hilton live in. It's really Sherman Oaks, but they keep stretching the area of Beverly Hills.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    It says it's in the HH, but it could be just on the other side of the hill, facing the Valley. That would make all the difference in the world. That would make it Universal City or Studio City. They push the boundaries of certain areas to make it more appealing. It's like the area Charlie Sheen and Paris Hilton live in. It's really Sherman Oaks, but they keep stretching the area of Beverly Hills.
    I heard on E! the other night that the house is actually in Studio City.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I'd redecorate, but I love the space overall the the views.
    Would you hire Bobby Trendy to help redecorate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Thread Information