Thread: Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne put Malibu beach house up for sale for $10m

Default Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne put Malibu beach house up for sale for $10m

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne have put their luxury Malibu beach house up for sale for $10million.
    The 4,500 square-foot, five bedroom, five bathroom home boasts two balconies with spectacular ocean views.
    Earlier this month the couple were at risk of losing the property after running up a $1.7million tax bill.

For sale: Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are selling their Malibu beach house

Looking for a buyer: The couple were at risk of losing the property earlier this year after running up a $1.7m tax bill

While the couple settled their debt with the Internal Revenue Service, they are now looking for a buyer for the residence.
    It is situated in a gated community and features hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances and floor to ceiling windows.
    They rented out the home for $40,000 per month last year, according to Radar Online.
    They also own a $12million house in LA suburb, Hidden Hill.
    Last week, Sharon frankly discussed the reasons behind her huge unpaid tax bill and happily admitted: 'I'm to blame.'
    The former X Factor judge said she lost track of her family's finances because she was spending too much time focusing on herself.

Cook up a storm: The kitchen features stainless steel appliances

The 58-year-old said although she initially blamed her accountant she was now taking full responsibility for the bill.
    'Even though he is paid to do a job, the buck stops with me,' she said.
    'He did say "I'm to blame," but I'm to blame because I didn't care enough.
    'I was too involved with myself. I cancelled two meetings with him over the last 18 months because I was way too busy.
    'The last couple of years, I have really been concentrating on myself - because I think I love myself a little bit too much - and not taking care of business,' she said.
    In 2005 they were included in a list of the UKs most wealthy couples having accumulated a $160million fortune.

Cosy: The study includes wood panel walls
    Tanning time! The home boasts two balconies

Read more: Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne put Malibu beach house up for sale for $10m | Mail Online

the salad bowl

their taste is SO tacky.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

♥In your heart ♥

I love this view:
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

^ That's the only photo I loved. The views!! Gorgeous. The rest is tacky and reminds me of Amelda Marcos for some reason.

Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes

Location, location, location...
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Studying with Master Grumpy Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    ^ That's the only photo I loved. The views!! Gorgeous. The rest is tacky and reminds me of Amelda Marcos for some reason.
    Took the words right out of my mouth.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Middle America

Try keeping those kitchen cabinets clean.

Too freakin white for me!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

At the salon

Is it a private beach? Just gorgeous location. But the neighbors are right there close. Watching every thing you do on your balcony!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I'm moving in!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Beyond Caring, then hang a left.

The paper needs to check it's facts it's Hidden HillS and the place in malibu has been for sale for a number of years.
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information