Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bristol Palin's new home in Arizona

Default Bristol Palin's new home in Arizona

The first photographs of Bristol Palin's brand new home in Arizona show a backyard perk that most homes in her native Alaska probably don't have... a swimming pool.
    The pictures reveal a rather nondescript beige two-story home, with a fairly basic living room, bathroom and kitchen.
    However, there's no denying that the piece de resistance is the large community swimming pool surrounded by desert Palm trees.

Bristol's first place: Bristol Palin's $172,000 two story, five bedroom home in Arizona is 3,900 square feet

Despite only coming in third on the reality TV competition Dancing With the Stars, the 20-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin has still managed to buy a five bedroom home in Maricopa, Arizona.
    First time home owner: Bristol Palin has used the money she earned from Dancing with the Stars to buy her first place in Arizona

The 3,900 sq ft property is in a development called Cobblestone Farms, and was built in 2006 then purchased for $329,560.
    The two-level, brown stucco house has a tile roof, two and a half baths, a three-car garage, a landscaped front and back yard, and of course access to that pristine swimming pool.
    The house was purchased in May for $137,200 by Michael and Cynthia Smith, a couple from North Dakota.
    They fixed it up and put it back on the market, and the house went into foreclosure in January of this year.
    Bristol bought it this month for $172,000 in cash.
    Sarah Palin has been a frequent visitor to Arizona since she ran for vice president with Senator John McCain in 2008.
    Michael Smith, 55, says: 'I'm not sure why she wanted to buy that home, but we are real happy for her. 'She seems like a nice girl. We're excited for her.'

Oasis in the desert: Bristol gets to use the pristine communal pool - a perk that comes with her new home

Clean kitchen: Bristol Palin will have plenty of space to cook for her son Tripp in her new digs

Bristol's spot in the finals of Dancing with the Stars was surrounded by controversy for her low scores.
    After the show ended she said she was ready to return home to Alaska and spend time with her family.
    However, there are reports that Bristol may have chosen to buy her first house in Arizona in order to attend Arizona State University's Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication.

Room to decorate: Bristol's new home has five bedrooms and plenty of additional living space

Bathrooms galore: This is just one of the two and a half bathrooms in Bristol's new home

Read more: Bristol Palin's new home in Arizona: first pictures | Mail Online

Snore.

Wish my first house could have been 3,900 sqft. Mine's not even half that.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Very cookie cut! Nothing exciting here

Beige suburban hell. She's welcome to it.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Houses that have garages that are the total "welcoming mat" of the entire house look like shit. Just sayin'.

A community swimming pool? Okay then. Nothing wrong with that for normal folk (in fact, it looks just like my in-laws' house). I'm just amazed that a Palin would be content with that.

That's a great price for a house though, even if it is a McMansion. Could it be she's not as self-entitled/stupid as her mother?

I agree, very cookie-cutter with all builder-grade fixtures, but as a starter home for a 20-y.o. unwed mother, 1000x better than most!

Sad statement for the AZ housing market though. It sold for about 50% of its price just 4 years ago.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

You can buy a house like that for $172k??? I'm totally in the wrong country!

I know right. You can't get anything here for that price. She could put some $ in to update it. Zero curb appeal and I would never use a community pool but I bet she has no back yard for her son to play.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Bland, and the 3-car garage is just grotesque. That price is sick though.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't like the looks of the house, and the inside is kind of boring, but that is a GREAT price for a house with that square footage.

the fuck did she do to earn it? WHAT JOB DO YOU HAVE YOU STUPID SLUT
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    I know right. You can't get anything here for that price. She could put some $ in to update it. Zero curb appeal and I would never use a community pool but I bet she has no back yard for her son to play.
    It has a massive back garden. Lots of room for her kid to run around & its all enclosed.
    Its not exciting or landscaped by its a big space for swings & toys etc
    Free Charmed.

Why Arizona?

There are rumours that she's going to enroll at a university there - doing media studies or something....
    Free Charmed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information