Thread: Katy Perry and Russell Brand's $2.7m NYC love nest

Default Katy Perry and Russell Brand's $2.7m NYC love nest

Lovebirds Katy Perry and Russell Brand are continuing to nest for their life together by splashing out on a new apartment in New York.
    The Hot n Cold singer and her fiancé seem to have put their recent troubles behind them and snapped up a 1500-square-foot penthouse.
    The apartment has two bedrooms and two bathrooms with a rooftop deck overlooking the city.

Love den: The bedroom in Katy Perry and Russell Brand's new penthouse apartment is on the mezzanine level overlooking the living room

Spacious: The apartment in Manhattan's trendy TriBeca district is on two levels with shiny wooden floors

Bright: The living room has heigh ceilings and wooden beams with an inset bookcase to house all of Russell's books

They chose Manhattan's trendy TriBeca district for their pied-à-terre, which they say will just be a crash pad for when they hit the Big Apple, but have their main home in Los Angeles.
    The couple are due to tie the knot by the end of the year and are currently splitting their time between L.A. and London.
    The singer and British funny man took some time out of their busy schedules to take a bike ride around their new neighbourhood on Friday.

Rustle up some food: The modern spacious kitchen is where Katy could turn into a domesticated diva to make meals for her fiance

High Life: The rooftop terrace of the penthouse overlooks New York City. The couple are said to just be using the apt as their crash pad

Hot n Cold: The lovebirds' marble bathroom is spacious enough for the two of them to have bubble baths together

Read more: Inside Katy Perry and Russell Brand's new $2.7m NYC lovenest | Mail Online

Out There

Take the hideous wall art out and I'd like it a lot better.

Back in the boxed wine.

I like the art, I'm just not loving all the wood.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

The lovebirds' marble bathroom is spacious enough for the two of them to have bubble baths together
    lame side note.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post

WTF is the subject in that picture doing??? It looks like she's wearing a strap-on.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Tampa Bay florida

Its awful. Ugly small master bedroom. Bathroom is kinda ok but the vanity is right next to the tub. No islaand in the kitchen, I would just ecpect more. There is no wow factor
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Thread Information