Thread: Scarlett Johansson's Los Feliz Mansion‎

Default Scarlett Johansson's Los Feliz Mansion‎

Hollywood stars Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds are building a substantial real estate portfolio for themselves.
    The married couple have just added to their list of properties with this $2.9 million (£1.8m) home that has stunning views over LA
    The couple snapped up the two-bedroom, three-bathroom single storey house that sits in the hills of the Los Feliz neighbourhood.

Stunning: Scarlett Johansson and husband Ryan Reynolds have bought this $2.9 million home, which boasts magnificent views over LA

Real estate: The couple have three properties, and sold another £2.6 million Hollywood Hills home in February

Scarlett, 25, and Ryan, 33, also own an apartment in Manhattan's Upper East Side, and a ramshackle country house in Louisiana complete with a barn.
    Scarlett sold her 1930's Hollywood Hills villa in February for £2.6 million. She made a substantial loss on the property after buying it in 2007 for £4.5 million.
    The couple, who married in secret in 2008, will be able to enjoy the magnificent views that stretch to the Pacific Ocean from their sundeck that leads on to a gorgeous pool.

Tree house: The house is located far above Los Angeles in the hills of the Los Feliz neighbourhood

Modest: The gorgeous single-storey property is conservative by Hollywood standards, with only two bedrooms

Oasis: The master bedroom has its own private garden area, viewed through glass walls

Property hunters: Scarlett, 25, and Ryan, 33, also own an apartment in Manhattan's Upper East Side, and a ramshackle country house in Louisiana complete with a barn

Both eco-lovers, Scarlett and The Proposal star Ryan are likely to have chosen the house for it's setting among an abundance of wildlife and nature.
    Trees surround the home, and the master bedroom comes complete with its own private garden.
    The A-list actors have plenty of cash to indulge their their love of real estate, with both starring in highly anticipated blockbusters. Ryan will be appearing in The Green Hornet in 2011, while Scarlett is set to reprise her role from Iron Man 2 as the Black Widow in the 2012 film The Avengers.
    She will appear alongside an all-star cast, including her Iron Man 2 co-stars Samuel L. Jackson and Robert Downey Jr.
    Johansson is also rumoured to be teaming up with Downey Jr. again for Gravity, a film about ‘the lone survivor of a space mission to repair the Hubble telescope.’ Ryan's Green Hornet co-star Blake Lively is also rumoured to be starring.

Room with a view: The open plan kitchen looks over LA to the Pacific ocean

Back to nature: The eco-loves chose a home that is surrounded by trees and wildlife

Read more: Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds add to their portfolio with stunning £1.8 million L.A. home | Mail Online

it's a fantastic house. the interior looks cluttered but i'm assuming that's the way it looked before it sold.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Is that a thick layer of smog in the first photo? I don't like the color scheme of the interior. It's murky.

bitch has taste
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'll take it,please!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Love the front of the house a lot. They live one minute from Kevin Spacey at Griffith Park. Love Los Feliz - a real old Hollywood suburb. A place you'd want to live.

Love the kitchen
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Too much wood. Cute house though.

something about it makes me think of the Brady Bunch house. Dont like
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I thought Los Feliz/Silver Lake area was kind of a bit of a 'gayborhood' ??

Well if so, then that much better for Ryan to make some late night rendezvous.

Grimm...'has taste' and there is a silk tree in the living room?

Was this house built in the fifties/early sixties? So many modernish ranch homes of that period have such damn low/low seeming ceilings!

Los Feliz and Silver Lake attract a lot of low key actors, musicians and artists. It's a quiet, no drama neighborhood.

There was a famous modern architect, Richard Neutra, who built a lot of terrific looking homes in that area which had those low ceilings.

Richard Neutra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Syd

Very mobile homey.

fgg

i don't like the interior but i'll take the views and rework the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    bitch has taste
    it says they just bought it so i bet those were the "for sale" pics, not the "afters".

Makes me hate this bitch even more.

Thread Information