Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faith Hill and Tim McGraw sell their Hollywood mansion for $9.5 million

Default Faith Hill and Tim McGraw sell their Hollywood mansion for $9.5 million

They might both be from the Deep South but Faith Hill and Tim McGraw appear to only have Down Under on their minds.
    The country music stars have sold their eclectic-looking Beverly Hills mansion and are planning to get away from it all by taking the family to Australia.
    And they have a cool $3million (£1.9million) free from the sale of their home for their family trip to Australia at the end of the summer to coincide with McGraw's tour Down Under.

A house with a view: The front faith Hill's and Tim McGraw's mansion in Beverly Hills which they sold last week for $9.5million

Heading Down Under: Faith and Tim pictured here at the 45th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas in April

The mansion, which sits high above the city boasting panoramic views, was sold last week for a whopping $9.5million (£6.3million) and has made them a $3million profit.
    The two-storey, 10, 500sq ft Mediterranean-style home sits on almost five acres of land in an exclusive gated community.
    On its sprawling land is a swimming pool with a hot tub at the end which is set in a terracotta patio and has plenty of trees for private sunbathing.
    It features limestone floors and has a step-down living room which has been decorated in cream, the long windows and high ceilings making it an airy room, which big comfy cream sofas.
    The house also has six bedrooms including a master bedroom suite with his and hers bathrooms and a connecting gym.
    There is also another lounge which has been painted red and appears to be a reading room judging by the shelves filled with books.
    McGraw, 43, and Hill, 42, have been married since 1996 and have three daughters - Gracie, 13, Maggie Elizabeth, 12 and nine-year-old Audrey - are based in Nashville, Tennessee, the home of country and western music.
    But they are planning on taking the family on an extended holiday round Australia when McGraw takes his Southern Voice Tour to Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney in September.

Fancy a dip? This big swimming pool sits in the sprawling back garden with lots of trees for privacy

Welcome: The eclectic-looking reception area boasts a wide staircase decorated with wall lights, paintings, a chandelier and hall table, with what looks a bit of tree trunk in the middle

In a recent interview with OK! magazine, McGraw says he and the family plan to use their free time to explore Australia's natural wonders.
    He said: 'My middle daughter is a real outdoor girl.
    'Her dream is to go in a shark cage off the Barrier Reef, and see some Great Whites, so she's getting certified this summer so we can go down to the shark cage and see some Great Whites. We've got a lot of big plans.'

Summer room: The light and airy lounge with high doors and sink-in-to sofas is perfect for sunny evenings

McGraw and Hill are both successful, multi-million selling country and western artists, with both selling more than 40million records worldwide.
    And they have both dabbled in acting, with McGraw starring as Sandra Bullock's husband in The Blind Side, while Hill appeared in the 2004 re-make of The Stepford Wives, alongside Nicole Kidman.

Cosy: The red lounge is decorated with mirrors, shelves filled with books and comfy chairs

Read more: Country stars Faith Hill and Tim McGraw swap Beverly Hills for Australia as they sell their Hollywood mansion for $9.5million to tour Down Under | Mail Online

Ugh, gag. Not my style. I hate ornate foyers and that red room would make me dizzy. The living area might be okay if you stripped all the furnishings out.

Fucking hideous. confirms quite a few things I've thought about these two over the years.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

That red room (is that velvet on the walls? Where are we - at a Big Boy restaurant??) just gave me a migraine. Yipes.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Silver Member

These intensely elaborate lifestyles don't sit well for a good financial future. That's probably why they decided to sell. Has anyone seen Warren Buffet's house? It's pretty modest even though his net worth is still among the top few in the USA.

Obviously money doesn't buy taste.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    ...or class or a good hairpiece.

Why do these mansions always look the exact same. Tacky wrought iron banisters, faux this, faux that.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Fucking hideous. confirms quite a few things I've thought about these two over the years.
    No taste hacks! What else?????
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

he doesn't bother me so much. On the other hand, Faith bugs the ever living shit out of me.

I dont get why people think she's got talent. uck.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Wall o'text should be outlawed. Paragraphs are everyone's friend.

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    MONEY CANT BUY U CLAaaaaAASSS

ELEGANCE IS LURRRRRNNED

MAH FRENDS

ELEGANCE IS LURRRRNED

MAh Friends.

Quote Originally Posted by marina View Post
    These intensely elaborate lifestyles don't sit well for a good financial future. That's probably why they decided to sell. Has anyone seen Warren Buffet's house? It's pretty modest even though his net worth is still among the top few in the USA.
    Faith Hill at one point was making $35 million a year at the height of her fame. I'm sure they're fine financially.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    MONEY CANT BUY U CLAaaaaAASSS

ELEGANCE IS LURRRRRNNED

MAH FRENDS

ELEGANCE IS LURRRRNED

MAh Friends.
    oh FUCK YOU for putting that back in my head. Fuck you right in the EAR.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by MsChiff View Post
    No taste hacks! What else?????
    1. Hillbilly
    2. Uncouth
    3. stupid
    4. hack
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I do love the porch & pool area.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information