Jesse James is selling his beachfront Orange County, Calif., home for a cool $6,750,000 and PEOPLE has all the details – plus photos! – of the luxury Mediterranean villa.
The newly remodeled four-bedroom pad, which James and Sandra Bullock shared during their nearly five-year marriage, has been a place of respite for the motorcycle king and his kids Sunny, 6, Jesse Jr., 12, and Chandler, 15, since his infidelity scandal hit – but no more.
"Jesse is selling his home because he wants to have more privacy,” a pal tells PEOPLE. "Sunny even asks if the paparazzi will be waiting outside the house when she is about to go to school."
Pool and deck
Among the highlights of the home located on Sunset Beach are:
• A glass-enclosed lanai with pool, grotto, waterfall and waterslide, surrounded by auto-lighted tiki torches.
• A luxurious travertine master bath that includes a steam shower and large custom brass Jacuzzi tub, with mirrored views of the Pacific.
• A media/game room with a granite wet bar and high coved-grid ceiling.
• Canterra stone floors and a gourmet kitchen with a crescent-shaped granite walk-up bar.
• A three-car garage with a built-in tool crib and space for a workshop.
• State of the art surveillance system with multiple security cameras and professional quality video and audio systems throughout.
Inside Jesse James' House - Photo Gallery - E! Online