Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zsa Zsa Gabor's hubby says he is Anna Nicole Smith's baby's daddy

Elite Member

I know! This sleezeball admittedly says that all he's ever wanted is just money and fame...need I say more? No wonder he's involving himself in this whole Anna Nicole Smith deal--he's bored as hell and wants some piece of the limelight.

I just read this article and can't believe this fake 'Prince' is going this far--he's filing papers for paternity on Dannielynn! What a loser. This is better than a soap opera....forget General Hospital or Days of Our Lives. We have this--and it's real!

Prince to file paternity claim for Smith's baby - Anna Nicole Smith's death - MSNBC.com

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    So if they cannot locate the bio dad (if the baby's DNA does not match up w/ any of the men) who gets Dannielynn? Virgie Arthur?
    This is a good question.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Larry Birkhead has said on t.v. that the baby was conceived on New Years Eve 2005. Dannielynn was born September 7, 2006. Wouldn't the baby have been born in October? The numbers don't add up do they? I think the guy's coming up a month short...
    No, the dates would be right. Going from the first day of her menstrual cycle, which would have been about Dec. 15 or so if she conceived on the 31st, you go ahead one week and back 3 months to figure out the due date. So ahead one week (Dec. 22 approx.) and back 3 months (Sept. 22). She seemed to be born in the right time span.

Poor Zsa Zsa...I heard last night that she's probably not doing well at all. She suffered a stroke a few years ago that left her with some paralysis and then, in 2002, she was in a car accident that left her with even more paralysis. She is 90 years old and confined to a wheelchair. What a lovely man.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah, no matter how screwed up she's long been, she's still a very old, frail woman (I choke when trying to say lady).
    Last edited by Mira; February 13th, 2007 at 05:18 PM. Reason: stupid typo

Quote Originally Posted by limey View Post
    No, the dates would be right. Going from the first day of her menstrual cycle, which would have been about Dec. 15 or so if she conceived on the 31st, you go ahead one week and back 3 months to figure out the due date. So ahead one week (Dec. 22 approx.) and back 3 months (Sept. 22). She seemed to be born in the right time span.
    True. Plus since this was not Anna's first baby she could've easily gone into labor a little early.
    Anything between 38 and 42 weeks is considered full term.

Did she have a c-section like all the other stars?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    True. Plus since this was not Anna's first baby she could've easily gone into labor a little early.
    Anything between 38 and 42 weeks is considered full term.

Did she have a c-section like all the other stars?
    She did.

Why do they all have C-Sections? Why why why? After giving birth naturally (albeit with a bit of yelling and carrying on ) most women can get up and move around without difficulty and are are able to recover very quickly. Surgery to have a baby (unneccessarily I mean ) sounds so clinical and organized. If they think they are getting out of pain I think they end up with more pain. Or is it a personal reason they insist on this ahppening? Like stretching wise??? Arent those things made for stretching??????

Hit By Ban Bus!

She was 38. A lot of women have c-sections at that age. Hell, I had two because of the way I carried my babies. It's true a lot of them schedule their c-sections, but Anna Nicole had a lot of medical issues. It was probably necessary in this instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    She was 38. A lot of women have c-sections at that age.
    Thanks hon! Cheer me up why don't you.... (having still been in bed coz I'm sore. I can't imagine doing this & having to care for a child!!!)

However:- to go with the theory that this guy is as batty as a box of frogs...

Zsa Zsa -- Prisoner of Bel Air?

Posted Feb 16th 2007 3:25PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Wacky and Weird
    Sources tell TMZ that Zsa Zsa Gabor might be a virtual prisoner in her Bel Air home. We're told she doesn't leave the house and is not allowed to have visitors. Is the "Prince" preventing any contact with the much-married star of "Queen of Outer Space?" She has not been seen in public for over two years.

A source tells TMZ that Zsa Zsa's own daughter, stand-up comic Francesca Hilton, is not permitted to see her mother, because her ninth husband, the "Prince," keeps strict guard on the former Miss Hungary of 1936, who is now 90. Zsa Zsa was last spotted in 2005, when a German tourist photographed the couple on a Beverly Hills street. It led to an alleged assault on the tourist by the "Prince," -- subsequently sued by the tourist, who was hospitalized with injuries. The litigation is ongoing.

A German princess adopted and transformed the former Hans Robert Lichtenberg into one Frederic Prinz von Anhalt in 1980 when he was about 50; exact arrangement unknown. He married Gabor in 1987, making her Princess von Anhalt and Duchess of Saxony, and of course, Queen of Outer Space, and him a possible Anna Nicole Baby Daddy, and he says it almost made Anna Nicole a princess by adoption, but Zsa Zsa wouldn't sign the papers, dah-ling.

Zsa Zsa -- Prisoner of Bel Air? - TMZ.com

So it's not like she'd know if he was the baby-daddy or not.....
    But.... adopted at 50??? Is that legal (well, obviously..... but still....)
    (my bold ^) All kinds of weird things going on here....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information