Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Woody Allen and wife Soon-Yi

Default Re: Woody Allen and wife Soon-YI

^^ Moomies and MrsDark: Spot-on! Speak the truth, ladies!

Actually, they don't know Soon Yi's real age. She was an orphan and they gave her an approximate age. She was said to have been 19-21. As far as the chold molestation charges, I was always highly suspicious about that. One of the things used to bring the case was the fact that he put his head on his little girls lap while stroking her leg. Once I had kids, I realized that that is pretty normal parent behavior. I put my hands and head all over my kids but it isn't sexual by any stretch of the imagination. It's affection.

**by the way, Mia and Woody never married. And remember, she continued to try and work things out and make movies with him AFTER she found out about the affair.
    I'm aware that they don't know Soon Yi'a exact age - so what? Mia adopted her when she was a child, and Woody was Mia's lover. No they weren't married, but Woody and Mia had a relationship. He acted as substitute "Father" of the Farrow clan.
    Whether or not there is documentation as to Soon Yi's exact age, down to possession of a birth certificate naming the month, day, and year of her birth isn't really pertinent to what we already know happened.

Woody putting his head on the little girl's lap - there was MUCH, much more......if that was all there was to it, do you really THINK anyone would have brought charges? Come on.

Mia admits in her book that she was WRONG not to dump his ass as soon as she found out the truth. She's never tried to make excuses. She takes responsibility for her behavior....unlike Woody Allen.........he is disgusting.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

One of the things used to bring the case was the fact that he put his head on his little girls lap while stroking her leg. Once I had kids, I realized that that is pretty normal parent behavior. I put my hands and head all over my kids but it isn't sexual by any stretch of the imagination. It's affection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Classic Broad View Post
    Woody putting his head on the little girl's lap - there was MUCH, much more......if that was all there was to it, do you really THINK anyone would have brought charges? Come on.

If my father put is face on my lap (which is practically near my crotch) and started stroking me that would totally gross me out and traumatize me emotionally and sexually for life. I think there is an appropriate age where parents can do such a thing to a child (never in teenage!! no get the hell away from me!!) and I feel that it would be more appropriate for mothers to be doing the touchy feely stuff than fathers.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Why is it ok for mom to be touchy-feely with her children beyond puberty, but it's slightly suspect when dad does it? I don't know why, but there's that... double standard, I guess you'd call it.

** Papa Simpson comes to mind. I wonder how less disturbing it would be if Mama Simpson was the one saying the things/behaving the way that Papa says/does.

Bronze Member

Sorry if I am a bit uncertain as to the details but does anyone recall the circumstances which led to Mia Farrow's having full custody of Dylan? It seems that Allen, as the child's "adoring" father was revealed to not be able to name a single friend or teacher or hobby of hers. Anyone who interacts appropriately with his child should certainly have a clue. Allen did not.

A*O

Holy necro thread Batman - 7 years!!! There's an up to date thread on this train wreck - Woody Allen Is A Creep.
    kasippu likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Hit By Ban Bus!

Mia and Woody's son, Ronan, is handsome and intelligent. He came to speak at my college and I fell in love
    sweetness and soogar like this.

Bronze Member

defenitly true -_-

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information