Login to remove the ads!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima a virgin

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Re: Victoria Secret model Adriana Lima a virgin.

So whether or not Adriana is a virgin or not, and like I said, I tend to believe her. Its a good message to send out there. When Britney did it it was purely for the lolita stakes in her career.
    I agree that staying a virgin is a respectable choice.
    But what makes Adriana more believable than Britney, Jessica etc who have also claimed in the past their virginity. I don't get it.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Elite Member

Britney, I dont know, I just always had a problem with her. That and didnt Justin say something after "the break up" about how Britney's virginity was all bullshit? I dont know, I didnt pay much attention to her or him or the whole damn thing.

Jessica on the other hand, despite me loathing the girl, I tend to believe. I never got the feeling that they were using the term to create a 'big dumb male' fantasy, but then again untill the past few years I didnt even know who she was. *Shrug*

No kudos to her. None at all. Why should a person be praised for staying a virgin (if she really is)? By doing so, you're implying women who aren't virgins are somehow inferior. Virginity isn't a bad thing, but it's nto a virtue, it just...is. If she is, well woohoo, if not, same. It's really no one's business but her own, so I don't see why she's going around publicizing it. Dumb media ho.

"The World's Most Voluptuous Virgin."
    Eh, I might be wrong, but she's a stick insect with breasts. No voluptuosness that I can see.
    2 years...

Wasn't she briefly engaged to Lenny Kravitz? Adriana Lima spells "and I am a liar".

I was thinking about this and she never actually said she IS a virgin. She said that sex was for after marriage - maybe she just got sick of guys try to "bang" her for sport.

No, maybe?

You can choose not to have sex anymore but it does make you a virgin.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I was watching the show Vegas last night (I think that's what it's called?) and they had this girl who claimed to be a "born-again-virgin" but she wasn't really a virgin in the truest sense, she had already lost her virginity, but she wanted to save herself until marriage (but then she ended up sleeping with some random guy).

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Bronze Member

Default I don't think it is so very unbelievable...

From what I hear of her, she seems to have a VERY nice personality (and perceptiveness of character), so I can see consideration for her future husband to be a quality which she likely does indeed possess. She said that her fiance was not with her just for her bod too, and I believe that too - there are men out there still, not just boys

Also, and not to be braggy, but a lot of people have called me good looking (also that my whole fam is "beautiful"), and I know when guys are trying to get on terms to get a date - so I'm not too horrible to look at from their opinions... and I have never allowed anyone to ask me out (by snubbery or "freezing" if they got too, er, friendly), or been kissed, or been hugged by a man not a relative (shoulder hugs that I didn't see coming don't equate) I have two friends who I am meeting for coffee tonight (both of them very good looking, one of them blonde and very beautiful) and the brunette has never been on a date, the blonde a 19 year old college grad in a relationship for four days and found out that her boyfriend was a father and ended it then and there. I could think of a whole lot more people who are stunning and have waited. I mean, we aren't all heathens... AND WHATS WRONG WITH THE FIFTIES?!?!?!? hehehahaha.

And I appreiciate Lima telling us that. Finally someone who I don't feel bad about emulating somewhat or admiring because of immorallity - oddly it makes me sick to think highly of someone who does not have much where his/her conscience is supposed to be.

END OF RANT!

so how do you feel about say.. herpes
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

...and fat fingers.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

do they infuriate you?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronze Member

Ewwww... Yessss

you happy?

Bronze Member

I heard about her being a virgin too. Maybe she is like Britney, a virgin for the media.

I highly doubt any woman that prances around in lingerie for the world to see, won't prance around for just one man to see.

Vergin' on the ridiculous.

Bronze Member

I think it is definitely believable, and am another who doesn't understand why so many people think it's impossible. I am 23 and a virgin. Have nothing against sex, just don't think I myself am ready for it or the consequences if something should happen (STD, pregnancy, etc). To each his or her own. BUT...if someone offered me millions of dollars to pose nude would I? Hell yeah! It's a job, normal to her probably. It doesn't mean she is going to hop into bed. Maybe it really is how she feels, and why judge?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information