Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince William and Kate Middleton over

I dont know.why are you a mod...?

My opinions on that are off topic and you should know better

^^I have no idea what you are talking about. And why should I know better? You've lost me. I am on topic. It would seem to me she would stand to gain money only if she married him.

On second thought, I guess I don't really want to know.

WOW basic vocabulary in a nuanced sentence. take out the 6th word and get a clue.

I still have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You are too cryptic for me. And you are skirting the edge of a personal insult infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    He's been a Bad Boy recently with a lot of partying with ho's so if it's over then Kate's kicked him to the curb. Perhaps she's also used it an excuse to get on with a normal life instead of being sucked into the Royal Family and groomed to be queen one day. I may be wrong but I suspect William will end up marrying someone who understands the responsibilities and limitations of that role - a mistake they made with Diana who didn't have a clue. He will marry a nice European princess/aristo just like all his ancestors. The Royal Family has 'experimented' with allowing heirs and spares to marry 'out' (Diana and Fergie) and look what happened.
    Screw the grooming and the regal B.S. This monarchy nonsense ("constitutional" or otherwise) should have been abolished decades ago. I for one think that the "Royal Family" should accept their 21st century overlords.

Im sorry are you threatening me for not violating the rules or getting under your skin?

I am not threatening you. Your tone is hostile and uncalled for. Why would I admonish you for "not breaking the rules?" Again, I don't understand your behavior.

Hostile and malicious posts are against the rules here. And deleting nasty posts doesn't stop us from giving infractions for them, FYI.

RULE: Excessive/repeated trolling. Failure to maintain overall good fellowship/camaraderie, and/or if you are consistently unpleasant, malicious, or personally attack other members. Skirting around this rule by not mentioning a member's username will not be tolerated.

Im going to bed, but I will leave you with this. Who watches the watchers?

Its a long time past bed time and you have been hostile towards me since I slighted st Oprah in one of my original posts, but I would assume you would not allow a differing of opinion now, no matter how obtuse you regard my posts. Have a beautiful happy elf filled day, and a nice weekend dear

I am nobody's dear. That is patronizing and beneath you, Soth. But then so was your comment about Kate. I'm still waiting to hear your argument for that opinion.

I genuinely wanted to know. I had no idea you would react the way you have -- I've had no contact with you for months and when I post, I post as any other poster, not as a mod. Sheesh.

It is news to me that mods are not allowed opinions. You posted something provocative -- it's only natural that I, or any other poster, might want to know why. I just happened to be the one posting next. It's NOT ALL ABOUT YOU. Honest.

Bed (I know it is beneath most but......)

Dont use the patronizing gambit with me love...good night and sweet dreams

I do not allow people I have never met, particularly men who exhibit sexist behavior, to call me "love." That is also patronizing and uncalled for.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Take it easy guys.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I've missed seeing the mad pharmaceuticals, Moomies!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I posted in good faith. I am sorry that Soth took it as some sort of personal attack because it wasn't. Frankly, I'd forgotten about the Oprah thing. I've had that disagreement with lots of posters. So what? It's called debate. I don't take it personally and neither do they. In fact, I've changed my opinion some about Oprah.

But I do take sexist namecalling as a personal slight because that is how it was intended, and Soth proved that in his next post. Apparently it isn't beneath him, even though I initially gave him the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited by pacific breeze; April 14th, 2007 at 03:57 PM.

Is everyone on chocolate and beer? Including Prince William??
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information