Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Prince William and Kate Middleton over

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I think infidelity is a birthright and practically required from the men in that family.
    True, he's not acting any differently from any other (weak) man in his position. Kate must really want to be queen.

I cannot believe they are still together. I really cannot. Kate Middleton is an absolute "nothing". Her family started a business when she was a little kid and became millionaires. She's a nobody.

We're talking about the future King of England here.

It's nothing like Diana who was a titled aristocrat and descended from 2 Kings. She wasn't born a Royal but had significant family history. The Spencers were a big deal; her father was an Earl for goodness' sake.

Kate Middleton is a girl with money. She's just nobody.

I'm just shocked that she might actually become queen. It's amazing that nobody nixed this ages ago. While Prince William might not be a snob, the rest of that family certainly are.

I wonder if a Royal wedding will be in the works!

[QUOTE=bobbitcat;2291740]
    Quote Originally Posted by limey View Post
    She is lucky to get out now before she is trapped forever in that family.[/quote
    She'd be told what to do.
    'Trapped in that family' sounds like exactly what this broad wants! This one isn't exactly a dim-witted teenage virgin. But that's an advantage IMO. At least the bitch has an idea what she's getting into and could probably give them a run for their money. This is probably why the queen and the rest of the stable would prefer someone else for fugly Will.

All I want from this family is a Prince Harry sex tape. Is that too much to goddamned ask?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I cannot believe they are still together. I really cannot. Kate Middleton is an absolute "nothing". Her family started a business when she was a little kid and became millionaires. She's a nobody.

We're talking about the future King of England here.

I'm just shocked that she might actually become queen. It's amazing that nobody nixed this ages ago. While Prince William might not be a snob, the rest of that family certainly are.

I wonder if a Royal wedding will be in the works!
    Apparently, that is what "Wills" sees in her: The good girl-next-door. According to something that was on WE TV last week, her mother just ADORES Wills and is very nurturing. Something he doesn't have since he lost his own mother in 1997. Her entire family has always treated him like he's just a normal guy and not a royal.

A*O

I'm sure former flight attendant Carole "Cross Check" Middleton does adore him. She stands to become the future king of England's mother in law. She sent Kate to the same uni as William with that specific agenda. I think they probably will get married and she will produce the obligatory heir and spare(s) and if she's smart she will enjoy the benefits of being royal in exchange for doing her public duties with a smile and keeping her trap shut when her husband shags other women. She will enjoy the same extra-marital privileges no doubt. It's how royal marriages work - something dear, dumb Diana failed to grasp with catastrophic consequences.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

They seem well-matched: they enjoy the same pursuits (country living and all that entails, some clubbing); have the same education; more or less the same set of friends. The Royals like Kate's stability and discretion. William did date around a little, but he was in his teens and 20's, for God's sake. He definitely has the upper hand, but she seems happy, so I think it's probably a good match.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think it's a lost cause. They'll get married again on the 29th of April, and I predict that about 10 years later or so, they'd go their separate ways again. I could be wrong, but that's what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesandy View Post
    I think it's a lost cause. They'll get married again on the 29th of April, and I predict that about 10 years later or so, they'd go their separate ways again. I could be wrong, but that's what I think.
    Get married AGAIN??? They're not married AT ALL yet.

BTW - a "commoner" is exactly what this bloodline needs to stop them all having webbed toes, bow legs, bald patches & elephantine ears... Oh... Too late...

Elite Member

At least they're a taller this generatoin. Remember when Prince Phillip remarked that he hoped Diana would breed height into the line?

I about had a stroke when I saw this thread title. I am so glad it's not a new one. I am way too hyped up for the wedding!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information