Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton Back in Jail

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Pah... a thousand bucks in LA is like 10 cents to the rest of the western world.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

A*O

The 'medical condition' is some kind of 'mental breakdown'. Easy to fake, especially with a sympathetic shrink. I heard on Fox (therefore it must be true) that she's been threatening suicide between crying and demanding extra pillows, blankets, heaters, etc etc. And the jail being overcrowded being the reason she was released is bullshit too. She had her own 2-person cell and was kept away from the general population in the jail.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Someone in the comments on Perez's site (which of course is unreliable so I'm not putting that much faith in it or anything) is claiming that the "medical condition" was a massive stress-induced herpes outbreak

or it could be this, posted by another use awhile ago, "My friend's brother (who works with [Sheriff Lee] Baca's assistant sheriffs) told me that Paris was released due to a severe, "stress-induced" herpes outbreak. He also said that he heard that the blisters had apparently spread to her anus and had taken on abces

By the way, shouldn't the thread title say jail, not prison? As far as the herpes breakout, it makes sense, since she apparently is a herpes carrier. Not that that is such a big deal...herpes people are everywhere.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    By the way, shouldn't the thread title say jail, not prison? As far as the herpes breakout, it makes sense, since she apparently is a herpes carrier. Not that that is such a big deal...herpes people are everywhere.
    But she would be isolated from other inmates, and from what I've seen, correctional officers usually wear gloves when they have to physical contact with an inmate, mostly because they don't know what funk the inmate has.

The sheriff dude is on telly right now. He's a freak.

--Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    Someone in the comments on Perez's site (which of course is unreliable so I'm not putting that much faith in it or anything) is claiming that the "medical condition" was a massive stress-induced herpes outbreak

Who's got the firecrotch now, Paris????

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    The sheriff dude is on telly right now. He's a freak.
    lol i cant stop looking at his 'bat' ears.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^Absolutely. Prince Charles is starting to look handsome.

--Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    Baca said something about her "medication" so maybe that's it. Well they have a hospital there, so suck it Paris.

Elite Member

Watch....she'll be the next spokesperson for Valtrex on those dumb commericals.

Ok.. I haven't been to jail before, but the girl is in a private cell away from all the other crazies.. I guess I just don't see it as horrifying and worth being suicidal for 23 days. What happened to all the "religious" books she was conveniently carrying around the last few days. Take them in the cell, have some down time and chill out!

My thought is that she's having a nervous breakdown because she's so insecure and truly exists because she is photographed by the paps 24/7 and now she can't be photographed....

Bronze Member

Wonder if the "medication" is a little white powder...

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

He also said that he heard that the blisters had apparently spread to her anus and had taken on abces
    if thats true than no wonder she was crying in the squad car; must hurt real bad to sit down!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Watch....she'll be the next spokesperson for Valtrex on those dumb commericals.

Ok.. I haven't been to jail before, but the girl is in a private cell away from all the other crazies.. I guess I just don't see it as horrifying and worth being suicidal for 23 days. What happened to all the "religious" books she was conveniently carrying around the last few days. Take them in the cell, have some down time and chill out!

My thought is that she's having a nervous breakdown because she's so insecure and truly exists because she is photographed by the paps 24/7 and now she can't be photographed....
    I spent 12 hours in a holding tank in Indianapolis, let me tell you it was FOUL. There were about 40-50 women in there, about 90% of those women were on their period, or so it smelled. I saw a grown woman SHIT in the middle of the floor, because the toilets had about a 3 inch thick coating of shit from yesteryear on them. Some of these chicks were in there for DAYS, with no showers. I had like 10 women BEG me (in various unsavory forms I might add), for my breakfast, which was an apple, a small carton of warm milk, and some danish-esque looking thing. If it's like THAT in middle-america, I shudder to think what LA is like.

Elite Member

Yeah, but if she was in the midst of a severe herpes outbreak when she was released from jail, she would not have felt up to planning a damn party when she got home. As much as I'd like to believe in the massive stress-induced burning crotch herpes outbreak, I don't think that's it.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information