Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Paris Hilton Back in Jail

I just found this, apparently its responses people have made.

Everybody loves paris!

As happy as I am at her not getting over for once, Waiterrant posted a blog entry about how this whole thing was on CNN International...the cop car driving her to court, the people cheering, the helicopters, etc...and how it looks to the rest of the world... we are in a war, and the top story is Paris Hilton. He also brings up that pretty much everyone knows how many days she's been sentenced to, and that she is out of jail, but the same people couldn't tell you how many soldiers died yesterday in Iraq, how many kids died in Darfur, and that in itself is f'ed up.
    There is a place for entertainment news, the world is far too grim to contemplate every moment, but I think the wall to wall coverage was just over the top.

Having said that...bitch had it coming to her

^^^ well, i'll tell ya, i had a hell of a grand time watching the media circus on tv. it was a nice break from REAL news.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Yes I can actually vouch for this. You can put your head down while still in handcuffs. But before anyone jumps to any conclusions, please remember my new guy is a cop!
    As our girl Paris would say THATS HOT!

Thumbs up

GOOD i'm glad she's back in jail. Justice is served. Let's hope she serves the full sentence.

As for her crying, i'm sorry but this is Parisite we are talking about here. Let's face it she's is the biggest fake out there. I'm not saying she's not sad to go to jail, but Parisite normallly looks so immaculate, wears full make up for public appearances. She just turned up looking rough to try and get our sympathies and make it look like she is really depressed. The truth is she is just sad and not depressed, that is all.

I am happy that she is in jail once more

Elite Member

She's a 26 year-old woman. She's not a baby or a teenager. I can't believe she actually cried out for her 'Mommy' like that. She has the mindset of a child and absolutely no coping skills. Sure, I'd be bummed if I were her too, but look at Martha Stewart. That old lady didn't give the press the pleasure of breaking down and she took it like a tough old broad, served her time and basically gave a big 'F-YOU' to her nay-sayers when she came out. She's still working and it didn't effect her career.

Suck it up, Paris. Bad things happen to all of us in life. You deal with it and you move on. You will survive, Cinderella.

^^I think it actually helped Martha's career. I know I had new found respect for her. You never once saw Martha cry.

Elite Member

I know!! The way she was bawling, you'd think they gave Paris a life sentence. It's not like she's going to prison. Hell, she's not even going to leave the county of Los Angeles. It's 40 days, not 40 years!! It just goes to show what a 'princess' this girl is like...she is so used to getting her way. The thought of actually having to sleep on a cement slab smaller than the size of a twin bed and having to sit her ass on a steel toilet must be totally life-shattering to her. If it's an existence that doesn't involve carrying and petting that stupid pooch Tinkerbelle, she rather die, I guess.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

SY&P...that picture freask me out. How can people feel that much vitriol towards someone like Paris Hilton? She didn't molest babies or small puppies. She's just a dopey rich girl with a bit of a moral problem.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^^Maybe they're people who are offended by her racism and/or her sense of entitlement.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Sure, she's not a nice person but the world is populated with not-nice people. The whore/bitch/joyfullness over her woes just seems so extreme.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Sure, she's not a nice person but the world is populated with not-nice people. The whore/bitch/joyfullness over her woes just seems so extreme.
    She really is seen as pretty evil butt. She has never shown any real care or concern for anyone but herself. She has insulted or alienated just about everyone. She almost seems like a sociopath to me-completely contemptible and with no care or empathy for any other human being whatsover. combine all of this with her attitudes(American Royalty), thumbing her nose at the law(numerous times), her famewhorishness, her racisim, homophobia, entitlement attitude, etc etc, and yeah, people are going to enjoy her getting into some shit. It is not like she is being tortured and is REALLY suffering. If she has beeen hit by a car and was in critical condition I really do not think we would be seeing this kind of virtriol towards her-it is BECAUSE she is making it such a big fucking deal( Just go the fuck to jail and do your EASY time bitch!) that people are REALLY sticking it to her.

She is not in mortal agony or dying for chissakes. That she is making this such an 'ordeal' is what is pissing people off and making them enjoy her 'suffering'-if you can even call it that-all the more.

*and she is being made an example of and is taking the heat as a symbol for ALL of the Hollywood celebutards right now..just her tough luck-sorry but she pretty much has built up such bad karma that she pretty much is deserving what she is getting IMO*
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I agree with Sojita's post and do not feel I can improve on it. No, Paris is not a killer or a rapist or a child molester. Her evil is on a smaller scale, but she is still seen as evil. She reminds me of the bitchy cheerleader who tormented the geeky kids in high school. It's hard to feel compassionate towards someone who is so self-absorbed and lacking in empathy. Her feeling that she was above the law and was entitled to special treatment sickened me. If the cops hadn't picked her up on Friday, she was going to throw a "Welcome Home" bash for herself. Hey, Daddy bought off the sheriff, so I put one over on the system! I am not like the little people! Yippee!

If I were more like Jesus Christ, I could pity Paris Hilton, but I just can't find any pity in my heart for her. And I am usually a very tenderhearted person.

Rosamund

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post

I agree. And I don't think it is having quite the effect people hope because, even though it's negative attention, I've no doubt it comforts her in a perverse way because it means the public still cares. It would be far better for the public to be completely indifferent to her, in my opinion.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information