Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton Back in Jail

any yet again i felt bad when i logged on an saw her crying....poor girl....boo hoo.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Thanks for sharing...

Sometimes there's stuff people need to hear about.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    It was for a fucking DUI too...how's that for irony. It was just so gross, and depraved I guess, kwim, to see grown women, hell humans act like animals over things we take for granted like food, blankets, maxi pads. They threw maxi pads (think those wretched ones from machines) in the room, ONCE a day (THANK GOD I WASN'T RAGGING). If you werent lucky to get any, well you sat in your shit and hoped for the best tomorrow, or barter for a couple.

I found the lesbians and hid behind them..lol. Hookers are hysterical, and the ones I met led wretched, wretched lives (I actually developed a soft-spot for hookers). In that 12 hours I learned one of my life lessons which is.."there's alot more people out there that have lived a shittier life than me, so I need to quit being SUCH a raging cunt".

And for the record, I did go home and de-louse, as a precautionary measure.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

^^
    OK, totally OT...

Wow, you are strong and obviously learned from your mistake. All of this is making me think I need to be more cautious. I almost drove home from the pub last night, but my sober sister in law said "nope, come with me". And tomorrow night there are four parties... I'm hoping I can stick with one drink per hour and one hour at each place. Would that be safe?

tmz video of her crying...dont know if it was already posted.

TMZ: Video Player
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Quote Originally Posted by ByRDi View Post
    ^^
    OK, totally OT...

Wow, you are strong and obviously learned from your mistake. All of this is making me think I need to be more cautious. I almost drove home from the pub last night, but my sober sister in law said "nope, come with me". And tomorrow night there are four parties... I'm hoping I can stick with one drink per hour and one hour at each place. Would that be safe?
    when in doubt get a cab. a cab is cheaper than bail
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

who cares if she cried..I'm sure people in her situation have gotten sentences..much more harsh! She deserves to be there!! ..BUT...that means when penis nose comes out..she will be a bigger media whore..

There are no cabs in a rural town of 2000, but in all other situations I always have. Oh well, will just try to have fun without the booze, but very hard for me. (hides)

Hit By Ban Bus!

There are no cabs in a rural town of 2000, but in all other situations I always have. Oh well, will just try to have fun without the booze, but very hard for me. (hides)
    I lived in a town full of idiots, so you know this guy was my friend. He got a DUI for driving his lawn mower home from the bar drunk. He figured, it wasn't a car, the rest is history.

I spent 24 hours in AZ's tent city (misdemeanor DUI and I'll never do it again)

If I can survive THAT then Paris can survive LA Jail.

Wish she were in the tents.

Just reading your stories of being held in the holding cell points out once again the special treatment she received. When she was arrested she was never held in a holding cell like you all were. She was taken to the station and released to her PR man. Then she got the normal slap on the wrist for a 1st offense. She ignored that and was caught driving twice on the suspended license and never took the court order alcohol education class. She threw away all the chances she was given.

designated drivers?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Gold Member

Funny how she was all tough and acting like a bully to Blohan calling her firecrotch and poor..yet she cries for her mommy and has to be dragged out of the courtroom in hysterics. She's only in the slammer for 40 friggin days, it's not a life sentence. She's such a pussy. You'd think she would pull herself together and show a little dignity.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Quote Originally Posted by PaintTheTownRed View Post
    Funny how she was all tough and acting like a bully to Blohan calling her firecrotch and poor..yet she cries for her mommy and has to be dragged out of the courtroom in hysterics. She's only in the slammer for 40 friggin days, it's not a life sentence. She's such a pussy. You'd think she would pull herself together and show a little dignity.
    Why start now?

Yeah, that's what a normal person would do . . . I don't know if she has some kind of personality disorder or what (narcississm or something).

It just takes a real level of pathology to be crying and instead of hiding your tears (with your face in your hands like everyone does) she turns to the paps to make sure they get a good shot.

I think she's just fucked up beyond belief.

Her tantrum may reach astronomical levels before it stops. She is so used to getting her way all the time, she may have to be sedated. Her parents certainly are NOT helping her with their attitude toward her irresponsible and skanky behavior. I'm glad she's back in jail...maybe Big Betty will be better for her than her family and her handlers
    DH is a Siberian Tiger

Elite Member

She was put on probation for her D.U.I and busted how many times for violating her probation after that? She drove on a suspended drivers license when she has millions of dollars and could've hired a driver to take her anywhere at any time. She never thought she was going to go to jail. She thought it was all a game.

She'll survive 40 days in the slammer. She'll get more famous, come out and give exclusive interviews to all the magazines, then write a book and make profit after all this is over. She won't hurt over this. But let's relish in the moment. She must be miserable beyond belief right now. It's going to be the longest 40 days of her life...lol

Thread Information