Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

Default Re: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    The only thing that'd pierce me of hers is her huge hook nose

You're all not friends of Beth16 are you?
    Milla's nose is sexy... just like everything else about her. Its all a matter of personal opinion i guess but still.... what you said about it is not at all true.

based on all the judgments you make about other people you would lead one to belive you are some goddess. Lets see your pics????...... rofl

but yeah Milla is the most beautiful & kind woman alive.

oh yeah one more thing... Tenaj said somthing about "Bet she'd run a mile if she ever came across any of her fans."

you bet wrong. Milla loves her fans as she has said herself many times. Its kinda like we are one big family

OMG. I don't even know who/what this Milla person IS. I'm afraid to find out. It appears that she is like crack addiction. You have one exposure to her, and then you bow down & slavishly devote your life to her.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

no no no... you got it all wrong. Why dont you try and not be so fast to jump to conclusions.

"bow down & slavishly devote your life to her."

That is such an understatement. Its nothing like that.

A new era has begun, the world is falling. And darkness triumphs, the emperor has made his call
    And now the time has come for us to dread his warning. The terror will reign death upon us all

Quote Originally Posted by Heineken!
    no no no... you got it all wrong. Why dont you try and not be so fast to jump to conclusions.

"bow down & slavishly devote your life to her."

That is such an understatement. Its nothing like that.

yes, I'm sure its much worse. You scare me.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Its ok man, I understand.... Not everyone is able to comprehend her greatness

A new era has begun, the world is falling. And darkness triumphs, the emperor has made his call
    And now the time has come for us to dread his warning. The terror will reign death upon us all

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Wink Re: Milla Jovovich has been chosen to act as the new face of Mango

Quote Originally Posted by Heineken!
    based on all the judgments you make about other people you would lead one to belive you are some goddess. Lets see your pics????...... rofl
    I can tell ya that Tiara is very pretty, she has posted pics but I guess you can't access the private forums yet. You can't just assume we are all bitter jealous fatties cuz we don't like certain celebs.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Who knew Jay Leno had a daughter.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Obviously a stalker. What a creep.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    Bet she'd run a mile if she ever came across any of her fans.
    I happen to also be a member of the afore said site. As for running a mile, she doesn't have to, until the restraining order runs out.

It's not all worship though. There are threads on gum disease, Milla's Feet, Supermodels Gone Bad, and an ongoing Linda Evangelista assignation plot.

It's just good, good fun. It's not like any of us are planning to take Milla captive, or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    You cannot have-a the Mango!

This is what I thought of when I saw the thread title. Otherwise, I have no opinion.
    That's exactly what I thought of too!! Chris Kattan was hilarious as "Mango".

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by moomies
    I can tell ya that Tiara is very pretty,
    SO because youre pretty you can mock anyone that IN YOUR OPINION less pretty then you are How pathetic
    ---> respect!!!!!!!!

not everyone can comprehend her greatness
    it seems so.......well said!!!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I never showed any disrespect for anyone!!
    I think you are the one being disrespectful to the posters on this board who disagree by calling them "pathetic."
    You need to show them respect. Goes both ways. They don't have to like your idol and you don't have to hate them for it.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I can't say I'm a godess but I am very comfortable in my own skin, if people want to call me ugly or whatever thats fine, as long as I'm happy, which I am... very!

It's not my fault that you are obsessed with Milla, personally I find it pathetically sad that you dedicate your life to defending this celebrity, but then again if she looks at you as 'family' then I can see its worth it

I, personally find her ugly, and believe it or not I don't just say this to piss people like you off, it really is my opinion. And like you said, its all about personal opinion, but then you contradicted yourself by saying I'm wrong. In my experience there is no right or wrong opinion, its just whatever people think. You don't see me telling you that you are WRONG for saying Milla is attractive, you just can't handle the fact that not everyone idolises her like you.

If you look at my previous posts, amongst lots of celeb bashing and playful banter, I also praise celebs that I find beautiful. So I don't just say that everyone is ugly for the hell of it.

Anyway, I don't even know who this Milla chick is, I just know she has a hook nose, big gums and weird eyes. You obviously see something different when you look at her. We agree to disagree, you're gunna have to learn that the whole world doesn't think the same way, at sometime, somewhere someone will disagree with you and you're going to have to learn to deal with it in a more mature manner than simply telling the other party that they are WRONG for having a differing opinion to yourself.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange
    I happen to also be a member of the afore said site. As for running a mile, she doesn't have to, until the restraining order runs out.

It's not all worship though. There are threads on gum disease, Milla's Feet, Supermodels Gone Bad, and an ongoing Linda Evangelista assignation plot.

It's just good, good fun. It's not like any of us are planning to take Milla captive, or anything like that.
    I have no problem at all with liking a celeb, (check my avatar if you care to) but there is liking a celeb, and then being completely obsessed with one that it seems to affect your own life that I find very peculiar to say the least. I'm only responding to your post as you quoted me and as a member I like you, you post on other threads too. It's the other influx of Milla fans that have flooded the board that I find odd. I like me some Anthony , but you'd be hard pressed to find me discussing gum disease and his piercing eyes that "bring me alive" on a board dedicated to him. I have my own life to lead thank you very much.

Bronze Member

I can handle if someone doesnt always got same opinion with me but what i dont like is when you say something that underestimate someone....have you guys ever think about how they felt, how it can effect their lives maybe thru many years...im not reffering to Milla because i know she probly wont even bother to visit this forum but i think about--> if that sentence ( underestimated sentese ) refering to someone elses which isnt a popular/famous person.
    Open your eyes you and Milla are both person you guys are the same what makes you think youre better then her, what makes you had right to say something bad about her.
    Besides about my opinion and contradict stuff you said,back then when i said my opinion always right<--- it called joke!!
    Im not the one who brought this up it is you who 1st say something about her nose, her appearance her hair, how she looks terible without make up, and about how shes gay ( what!! ) and other shit stuff like that I just dont like the idea you pretty people run around and mock anybody that you dont like, what was that called..cocky, selfadmirer ( aw..probly you got mirror everytime you go, did you check on your face every single second...ooh i love myself )i dont care how pretty you are they only flesh and bone, and it goes to Milla too but she didnt say anything bad to you wasnt she?!!<--another plus point for Milla.
    By the away Is this what you run things out here eh?? criticized every single person which you dont like, isnt this a gossip or criticized forum?
    and i dont like the way you talk about other site im refering to Milla forum which AGAIN you guys said bad things about them, like how weird that forum is, making fun of them which you dont know anything about them AT ALL!!!!
    what the heck did they ever do to you guys, HAH? thats what they do around there and STAY OUT OF IT!!!
    im thru with this!!!!!

ohh btw isnt this an Off topic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information