Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Mighty' Hypocrite Angelina Jolie Bans FOX and Others From Premiere

Oh, no, never....people think Brad is Angie's bitch.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

But she has kids now and that mother thing has probably kicked in. She has also experienced the lengths that the press will go to in order to get pics of her kids. I mean, the press went rabid when Brad left JA for her and I think the press attention on her probably grew even worse.

Anyway.... back on topic.... seems that Fox WAS there.... dur to Paramount!

Angelina Manhandles the Press

Angelina Jolie might be all for freedom for small African children, but not when it comes to the American press. FOX News reports that Jolie banned their TV reporters from the red carpet at the premiere of "A Mighty Heart" last night in New York, and made reporters sign an agreement not to ask questions about her "personal relationships" if they wanted to talk to her. The biggest irony? The premiere was a benefit for the organization Reporters Without Borders.

Well, the AP and USA Today balked at Angelina's demands and pulled out of interviews, and FOX ended up getting its credentials for the premiere after a "mortified" Paramount staffer found out. The contract stipulated that any tape with offensive questions would be taken away, and she might sue any interviewer who dared to ask a tough question.
    Paris Getting Shafted Behind Bars? - TMZ.com

And if you follow this link there is a video of her for you.... -> Brangelina -- Screw the Press, Bring on the Fans! - TMZ.com

What's the tough question? Do you like George Bush? Do you support the war in Iraq, George Bush wants to know?

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    What's the tough question? Do you like George Bush? Do you support the war in Iraq, George Bush wants to know?
    No...he WANTS you to think that he wants to know.

Truth is - he could care less...

She is a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by DoveFeatheredRaven View Post
    Also, why are people afraid of Grimm?
    not at all afraid...i think he/she has spunk....as i said in a past post.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by cataroo View Post
    It's the principle of the thing. What gives Angelina the right to ban ANYONE?? Especially when her new movie has to do with the kidnapping and murder of a JOURNALIST...
    If Fox was really after principle, they should have declined to participate altogether. But of course they didn’t. They want to be there to sniff out some smut.

By the way, they were allowed into the party later on when some person from Paramount apparantely let them in and I guess they stuck around for the red carpet event too.

Come one now, this is Fox news. Principles Shrinciples!!!!

No...he WANTS you to think that he wants to know.

Truth is - he could not care less...
    IMO!

Because he will continue to do what he wants & will continue to break the Geneva Convention & other human rights! And will also continue to use the UK as his patsy!

However, that is no need to not support all our troops in every country throughtout the world.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomlyCrazy View Post
    If Fox was really after principle, they should have declined to participate altogether. But of course they didn’t. They want to be there to sniff out some smut.

By the way, they were allowed into the party later on when some person from Paramount apparantely let them in and I guess they stuck around for the red carpet event too.

Come one now, this is Fox news. Principles Shrinciples!!!!
    Fox were invited via Paramount

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    IMO!

Because he will continue to do what he wants & will continue to break the Geneva Convention & other human rights! And will also continue to use the UK as his patsy!

However, that is no need to not support all our troops in every country throughtout the world.

My Dad was a retired Army Chaplain who went to Vietnam twice. And I thoughly support our troops even though I don't believe in the reasoning for them being there...

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Oh, no, never....people think Brad is Angie's bitch.
    He may literally be that. An employee of theirs was fired and it turns out she didn't sign a confidentiality agreement. She's spilling to the tabs. One of the things she alledges is that Angie punches Brad. Hahahaha, I'm so hoping that this is true.

I read that it was in the latest Enquirer. maybe Novice will see it in her gossip hunting travels.

Yes cause lawd knows everything in the Star and Enquirer are true.

My Dad was a retired Army Chaplain who went to Vietnam twice. And I thoughly support our troops even though I don't believe in the reasoning for them being there...
    Kudos to you understanding my post Cataroo! That is exactly the point I was trying to make. I really don't want this to become another "Vietnam" situation where the troops that give their lives & limbs are vilified for doing what the politicians make them do. Their actions give us the freedom to have these petty arguments about AJ/BP/JA, etc.....

And also, more respect for your Dad who must've had a very hard job, with strong faith & conviction in a difficult & harrowing situation. My hat goes off to him.

right!

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    I read that it was in the latest Enquirer. maybe Novice will see it in her gossip hunting travels.
    I'd LOVE to but the site where I got to see the most recent American Media stuff has been closed down

More is true than less, they have been sued SO many times that they now have investigated everything before publishing - hence the "and X passed a lie-detector test" quotes.
    Oh, & the UK has better laws for suing for slander, so if it's published over here..... they have named, citable sources.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information