Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Maggie Gyllenhaal lets it all hang out!

Wouldn't you want to cover your private parts from the world. It's nourishing your baby but it should be covered up. If it's no big deal then and it's just a breast why can't women not breastfeeding be allowed to have their boob out? Cover that thing up, have respect for yourself

in some places they can let the boobs hang out... breastfeeding a baby in public doesn't equal "no self respect", it equals a hungry baby.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

*shakes his head*

I think any woman who breastfeeds naturally and doesn't give a fuck what the prudes cluck and titter in the shadows DOES have respect for herself... moreso than anybody who's ashamed of something natural.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Just from looking at the pictures again, it seems to me that she probably was covering up in a way. Looks like she's got the baby's father on her right blocking the view and her jacket. She could have used a blanket or something but, maybe she just forgot it...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    *shakes his head*

I think any woman who breastfeeds naturally and doesn't give a fuck what the prudes cluck and titter in the shadows DOES have respect for herself... moreso than anybody who's ashamed of something natural.
    You said titter in a breastfeeding thread

But, you're right. It's not a big deal.

Hit By Ban Bus!

i think a mother should feed her baby as nature intended where she wants when she wants. i wish more women did this. so what if a teenage boy sees it. cool. now you know what they're for. we live in a culture of pervs and dirty minds.
    btw she was great in stranger than fiction and sherry baby.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

in some places they can let the boobs hang out... breastfeeding a baby in public doesn't equal "no self respect", it equals a hungry baby.
    You know, Mel it is perfectly possible to bf your hungry baby, even in public, without hanging your whole boob out for the world to see. For most of the history of the human race women bf and managed to still follow social norms of appearance and conduct. I am not a prude who gets all bent out of shape about body parts. Yes, it's natural. So are a lot of things I'm sure people would rather not see in public. Yes, it's eating, but it doesn't require public nudity and women like Maggie are pathetic attention whores trying to get someone to say something so they can take the high road and get all indignant about the right to feed her baaaaaybeeeee. Women every day manage to successfully feed babies without anyone even noticing, but that won't win you any pats on the back from the Tit Nazis.

I wonder if Maggie would like to watch me change my tampon while she eats. My period is just as natchural as her tit juice. At least it takes the attention away from her Cabbage Patch doll face. I'm so over the 'it's natchural' bs people spew about this topic. Let's review a list of all the natural things we do that are necessary for human existence:
    we eat, piss, shit, breathe and fuck. Yes, we eat in public but we don't get undressed to do it. Saying a woman's breast is just for feeding babies is like saying a man's dick is just for pissing. I love how women use those boobs to attract men and for sexual stimulation until they squirt a kid out and then they're all for tha baybeees. Then after they breast feed a couple of kids they want their boobs to go back to being sexual again. Breasts aren't just functional OR sexual, they are both.

Only if you squeeze it and use the drippings as a salad vinnaigrette
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    You know, Mel it is perfectly possible to bf your hungry baby, even in public, without hanging your whole boob out for the world to see. For most of the history of the human race women bf and managed to still follow social norms of appearance and conduct. I am not a prude who gets all bent out of shape about body parts. Yes, it's natural. So are a lot of things I'm sure people would rather not see in public. Yes, it's eating, but it doesn't require public nudity and women like Maggie are pathetic attention whores trying to get someone to say something so they can take the high road and get all indignant about the right to feed her baaaaaybeeeee. Women every day manage to successfully feed babies without anyone even noticing, but that won't win you any pats on the back from the Tit Nazis.

I wonder if Maggie would like to watch me change my tampon while she eats. My period is just as natchural as her tit juice. At least it takes the attention away from her Cabbage Patch doll face.
    Yes, as a mother who did breast feed, I am aware of that and that is why I said "She could have used a blanket or something but, maybe she just forgot it..."
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

at least the kid is sitting up so he doesnt choke on the milk.
    i'd rather see pics of this than Brits or jessica simpsons crotch.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    at least the kid is sitting up so he doesnt choke on the milk.
    i'd rather see pics of this than Brits or jessica simpsons crotch.
    here here

Why does she replace Katie????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    It should be illegal to do it that way in public.
    thank u!!! i know is a motherhood thing, but it makes some people uncomfortable, its not a natural thing. give the baby a bottle!

Quote Originally Posted by curlysem View Post
    thank u!!! i know is a motherhood thing, but it makes some people uncomfortable, its not a natural thing. give the baby a bottle!
    I wouldn't go that far. As a woman that did breastfeed for 9 months, I never did so in public. There was no need. I fed my baby before I went out with him.

I think if a woman wants to breastfeed in public, great, but cover up the breast. There is absolutely no reason to have your boobs hanging out for every single person who passes you, to see. The baby isnt going to be scarred for life because you placed a blanket over your breast before you fed him/her.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Yes, as a mother who did breast feed, I am aware of that and that is why I said "She could have used a blanket or something but, maybe she just forgot it..."
    I'm sorry that I came across so......bitchy at you. I didn't mean it as an attack at you personally.

What I don't like about the in-your-face types is that they seem to think that because they have a baby their convenience/needs/comfort level now supercedes anyone else's. They are now more important, or so they think. Maybe your kid is the most important thing on earth to you, but other people have as much right to their comfort in public spaces as you do. What gets me is a lot of these cows would get just outraged over girls wearing thongs on the beach or at the pool and I'm sure more than a few of them were indignant over the whole nipplegate with Janet Jackson. Bitches like that make me want to just pepper my language with 4 letter words in public and do all kinds of corrupting stuff in front of their kiddies (though I personally wouldn't just because it's vulgar) just to let them see how they like other people not giving a damn about their opinions on decency.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information