Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madonna : Boy's father refused financial assistance

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z998xE6LayE madonna being a bitch in this interview

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    I am watching her on Dateline right now..... I have NEVER, EVER been a fan of her, but I just really believe she did this with the best of intentions... ( runs away and hides.)
    I don't think anyone's arguing that her intentions were bad. It's just that, as the saying goes, the path to hell is paved in good intentions...Although, deep, deep down, I'm not sure her intentions were entirely pure. I think most celebritites are looking for meaning in their empty lives and for reassurance that they are *important.* I think looking down at a little black baby every day who you "saved from death" accomplishes that pretty well. Otherwise, she wouldn't go around telling everyone how she saved him but how lucky SHE is to have been blessed with little David in her life.

I think what she really did wrong was try to 'go around' all of the official rules and regulations that 'normal' people would have had to have gone through. Why choose a country where you cannot legally adopt a kid and take them out..so you have to get 'special favors' and look like you are holier-than-thou and are above everyone else? She should have just plunked down some money in Malawi and adopted in some other African country in a normal way and she would not be getting so much heat.

1. Adopting an 'orphan' who actually has a living parent.
    2. Basically breaking all the laws and conventions of adopting in that country
    3. whisking the kid off to England immediately
    4. Immediately then being conspicuously absent at times in those very
    important first days for such important things as 'going to work
    out"(like she could not have done that at her mansion?)
    5. slapping a Kabbalah bracelet on the kid immediately, and allowing her PR
    person to say it was to 'ward of evil looks'-like some crazy would do?

^^ All of these big mistakes on Vadge's part. And now she is wondering why she is getting heat and has pulled out THE RACE CARD! She is full of shit.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I keep hearing/reading completely different versions of what David's natural father has said regarding the adoption and every version I read tends to contradict the next version. I understand that his words are being translated but surely each interview with him would have some underlying similarity. You can't trust any reporting these days.

I do think Madonna had good intentions but then they turned around and bit her on the arse. I think even with monetary help in his family's village - his life would have been so hard & limited. Now he's being raised by her, maybe in 20 years time he can turn around and make some kind of difference in his country of birth.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z998xE6LayE madonna being a bitch in this interview
    What a whiner! 'I can't even think!' No shit, Vadge...you can't even think, especially when you need to concentrate on your faux brit accent.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

^^I personally think all those years of simulated masturbation killed most of her brain cells.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I think what she really did wrong was try to 'go around' all of the official rules and regulations that 'normal' people would have had to have gone through. Why choose a country where you cannot legally adopt a kid and take them out..so you have to get 'special favors' and look like you are holier-than-thou and are above everyone else? She should have just plunked down some money in Malawi and adopted in some other African country in a normal way and she would not be getting so much heat.

1. Adopting an 'orphan' who actually has a living parent.
    2. Basically breaking all the laws and conventions of adopting in that country
    3. whisking the kid off to England immediately
    4. Immediately then being conspicuously absent at times in those very
    important first days for such important things as 'going to work
    out"(like she could not have done that at her mansion?)
    5. slapping a Kabbalah bracelet on the kid immediately, and allowing her PR
    person to say it was to 'ward of evil looks'-like some crazy would do?

^^ All of these big mistakes on Vadge's part. And now she is wondering why she is getting heat and has pulled out THE RACE CARD! She is full of shit.
    ^^^ What not to do in adoption 101

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    What a whiner! 'I can't even think!' No shit, Vadge...you can't even think, especially when you need to concentrate on your faux brit accent.
    I know her fake accent is sooo hilarious in that video!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information